Chapter 9

In the evening Piya comes from the office and sees her parents and sister sitting and talking with big smiles.

Helloo

In her voice, Siya runs and hugs her while screaming her heart out.

Congratulations Di (Sister)

Oh..okay but what happened? Piya's curious voice comes out.

Guess what? Your wedding date is fixed

Piya gets shocked by Siya's answer. She doesn't know how to react. She's waiting to know what was discussed at the Shekhawat mansion. Are her parents all fine with Aryansh and her relationship. She thought that they would agree for the marriage but she didn't expect that the marriage date will also be fixed today. Once everything syncs to her, a smile appears on her lips.

She sees her parents who nod their head with warm smiles and teary eyes. She runs and hugs her parents in happiness.

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much.

Her parents carress her head with affection seeing her happy face. Once all the emotions get settled, Piya asks her parents, what happened there.

Her mother shares how Aryansh came to pick them up. He was very kind and humble to make them feel at home. They met his family who are also very nice people irrespective of their wealth. The marriage date is fixed after 3 months and their only expectation is to do the marriage from their ancestral home.

When her mother praises Aryansh, she feels pride and immense love towards him. They both came a long way and he's been nothing but a lovable bunny to her. She knows how his family is and is happy to hear the same from her parents.

When she hears that marriage is after 3 months then she feels jittery and apprehensive. She wants to marry him but in such a short time?

After 3 months, isn't it early?

See my daughter thinks the same, her father says

Piya's mother shakes her head on both of them and tells that the next best auspicious time for marriage is in next year and Shekhawat's are not much favored towards it especially Aryansh.

Rekha Sharma noticed yearning for early marriage in Aryansh's eyes and words. She also thinks that one year courtship will be too much. When both the families are ready then there's no need to extend the wedding date.

Hmm

Piya blushes on hearing Aryansh's name.

What else happened, Maa

Then we discussed the general topics. Nothing else. You go and freshen up. Piya and Siya go to their room.

We cannot do the marriage as per Shekhawat's level but we need to do our best, Piya's mother tells her husband.

Don't worry, we'll do our best from our end. No one will raise the questions.

Rekha Sharma had seen the living style of Shekhawat's today so doing the marriage as per their standard is an impossible task. They are not expecting anything other than Piya but from the bride side, she feels that they have responsibilities to carry out.

Still what their family and relatives don't like our preparation

Hmm that will be there but we cannot worry thinking about it. We know how Aryansh and Shekhawat's are so you can relax, Mrs. Sharma.

Atul Sharma sees extreme love in Aryansh's eyes whenever Piya's name comes out so he is sure that he will not let anyone hurt his precious daughter.

Piya heard her parents talk as she came back to take her bag from the table. Earlier, she didn't realise how financially hard it would be for her family to manage the things as per Aryansh's family standard. She can't let her father spend the whole money in her marriage. Siya is also there to think about.