Chapter 2

Aryansh arrived at the police station with his lawyer, his eyes scanning the area until they landed on Piya, who was sitting on a bench outside the building. Her whimpers from their earlier call had worried him, making him tense. He quickly made his way to her.

"Piya, are you okay?" he asked, concern etched on his face.

Piya looked up at him, shaking her head to signal that she was far from okay. Her heart raced at the thought of what her father might be enduring inside the cell. Tears streamed down her face from the emotional pain.

"Shh, don't worry. I'm here now, and I'll take care of everything. Just stop crying," he reassured her.

His words provided her with strength, and the comfort of his presence eased her fears. She believed he would make everything alright.

"Thank you for coming here, Aryansh," she said, her voice quivering.

"Hey, you don't need to thank me. Jaana, I'm yours. You can call me anytime."

His love for Piya deepened every day, and everything related to her became his priority. He felt she had every right to ask for his help.

Aryansh, Piya, and the lawyer entered the station together. Upon seeing Piya, the inspector barked, "How many times do I have to tell you to wait outside? Don't you understand one simple thing?"

"Language, officer. Don't try to take advantage of your position. Mind your tone," Aryansh snapped, his anger flaring at the inspector's disrespect toward Piya. He couldn't believe how she had been treated in his absence.

The officer glared at Aryansh, shouting back, "Who are you to teach me? Don't forget you're in my police station."

"Where is Mr. Atul Sharma?" Aryansh ignored the officer's outburst, focusing on finding Piya's father.

The officer dismissed him with a wave of his hand, ordering him to wait outside. The lawyer, shocked at the inspector's behavior towards a Shekhawat, felt a twinge of pity for the officer when he saw the rage in Aryansh's eyes.

Piya moved closer to Aryansh, placing her hand on his palm in an attempt to calm him down. He took out his phone, dialing a number right in front of the inspector.

"Hello, this is Aryansh Shekhawat, CEO of Shekhawat Group."

At the mention of "Shekhawat," everyone in the station froze, and the inspector gulped nervously.

"...Yes, Commissioner. I'm calling to ask for your help regarding a person who was arrested this morning. He's at the ZY police station on bribery charges. I'm sure there's some misunderstanding because that person comes from a very humble and respectable family. Could you speak with the inspector and let me know what's needed for bail?" Aryansh said, his voice steady.

"Thank you, Commissioner."

He handed the phone to the inspector, whose hands trembled as he took it.

"Hello, Sir?"

"...Yes, Sir."

"...I will do that immediately."

"...Sure, Sir."

The inspector returned the phone to Aryansh, visibly shaken. "I apologize, Mr. Shekhawat, for my earlier behavior, but today is Sunday, so we can't process the bail for Mr. Sharma."

Piya gasped, tears spilling from her eyes as Aryansh clenched his jaw in anger at the inspector's words.

"Mr. Roy," Aryansh interjected, his voice firm.

Vishwas Roy, one of the top lawyers in the country and an acquaintance of the Shekhawat family, arrived at the station. Aryansh had briefed him about the situation earlier, and Roy had made the necessary arrangements.