Chapter 19

I'll not accept you as my Son-in-law. This marriage will not happen.

Atul Sharma is done with this manipulative man. He thought Aryansh was a good man but he turned out to be the worst. He will not let his daughter destroy her life by getting married to him. He hates Aryansh and the whole Shekhawat family for hiding the truth from his family. God knows what else they are hiding from them.

What will you do?

Aryansh is not at all bothered by Mr. Sharma's condescending looks and threats. He is actually enjoying the worry of Mr. Sharma's face like a sadist. He finds everything amusing because there's no way his marriage with Piya will stop. He will marry her at any cost if needed he will marry her at the gunpoint.

Aryansh sits beside Mr. Sharma on the sofa and explains to him about his evil plans.

I'll tell Piya about your truth. I don't care if you reveal my secret or not.

Mr. Sharma tries to blackmail Aryansh.

What will happen then? Do you think I'll let anyone cancel this marriage? I can blackmail her with your life to get married......but I'll not do that

Aryansh immediately changed the last words on seeing I'll kill you look from Mr. Sharma

Piya and I will marry, with everyone's blessings. You have your secret and I have mine though yours is more dangerous than mine still I am not saying anything.

You were waiting to blackmail me

Atul Sharma understood why Aryansh never brought about his past mistake. He was waiting to use it like a trump card against the Sharma family. Mr. Sharma feels pity for Piya because she fell in love with such a sadistic man.

Very smart, father-in-law. You are my worthy opponent, Aryansh bites his lips to control the laughter.

Get lost

Atul Sharma ignores Aryansh and gets up to leave the room but Aryansh gives him a reminder of what will happen if he doesn't follow his words

Don't forget about your other daughter Mr. Sharma. I respect your affection towards Piya but it doesn't mean that I'll let you take her away from me.

Mark my words, Aryansh. The day Piya will see your true face she will leave you forever.

Aryansh ignores his hollow words and leaves the room.

************************

In the ball room everyone's enjoying and Aryansh's friends kept Piya busy in their talks until Aryansh handled his own mess.

Bhabhi (Sister-in-law), how did you fall in love with a khadoos (rude) man like Aryansh

Piya laughs on Kabir's question as she recollects the moments when Aryansh used to be an angry bull and ready to hunt her at the office.

Do you want me to answer that?

Kabir shut his mouth when he heard the reply from Aryansh.

No, my dear best friend. I know she fell in love with the innocent soul of yours.

On Kabir's reply, Ved, Junaid, Azriel laugh while Piya's friends mask their laugh seeing Aryansh's face.

Shut up

Where were you?

Piya noticed Aryansh's absence though she was talking with their friends. She thought he might get a call but when he took more time, her eyes started searching for him in the crowd.

Nothing, just meeting few people

Aryansh replies to her while wrapping the hand around her waist.

On the other hand, Mr. Sharma thought to share with his wife about Aryansh and his blackmail but that will not make any difference. His wife's worry will increase and if by chance she reveals anything to Piya then he may lose his daughter.

He saw the madness in Aryansh's eyes for Piya. He was sounding like a crazy person who would go to any extent to get what he wanted. Aryansh might emotionally manipulate Piya with his words but the revelation of his past mistake would destroy the Sharma family. He can't take that risk.

Atul Sharma finally decided to get this marriage done because there's nothing he can do to change that.