Chapter 24

Piya is thinking about how things turned up in the morning. She never imagined that they would be like this after their marriage. This is the first fight in months and it hurts a lot. She is over pampered by him and now when he treats her like a stranger, her heart breaks.

Seeing 150 missed calls from Aryansh in the morning, she rushed towards the Shekhawat mansion to talk to him but he didn't spare a minute to listen to her and whatever she said, he misunderstood the words. 

She just went to meet her parents yesterday because she was missing them. Why did he make a big fuss about it. It's not like she left him forever. How could he be so judgmental and negative minded.

Her mind is having numerous thoughts. On one hand, she didn't want to talk to him but on the other side her heart felt heavy on seeing him angry. She doesn't like to fight with him. She decides to give him some time for now and will talk to him in the evening. 

At the Office

Are the documents ready?

A.S, the documents are almost ready

Aryansh told Simran to prepare the documents last week but still they were not prepared. He is already in a bad mood owing to the personal life issues and now the office workload is upsetting him further.

Why are they not ready Mrs. Kaur? What were you waiting for?

Simran gets afraid to hear the cold voice of her boss after so many months. He changed a lot after Piya came into his life but today it's like someone rotated the time machine and brought back the old Aryansh Shekhawat.

Not only her but everyone in the office are on their feet today and doing their work with the seriousness. They all are afraid to say anything in case their boss fires them from the Job.

Sorry A.S, I was

Get out

He didn't give Simran a chance to speak or explain the reason for the delay. He directly ordered her to leave the cabin. He is not in the mood to entertain any excuse.

At lunch time, employees on the floor felt relieved as they saw their boss's wife coming after the marriage.

Thank God! Piya, you are here

Simran rushed towards the Piya and thanked her own stars for sending Piya to the office. She didn't expect Piya's visit but now she is here, her hopes to have a peaceful day comes back.

Hi Simran, what happened? Why are you so tense?

Not only me but everyone on the floor is tensed, Simran anxious answers.

Why? All good?

A.S is in a very bad mood today. Never saw him this angry. It's been a year since I saw him burning like a volcano. Please do something.

Piya understood that he was taking their fight angry at the office people. She feels bad seeing Simran's worried face. Her visit to the office was completely unexpected.

******

After spending the couple of hours in self - pitying and sad mode, Piya comes down as she didn't eat anything from the morning. She skipped breakfast in her rush to meet Aryansh.

She sees her mother-in-law and aunt telling the chefs to pack the food in the boxes.

Hello Maa

Piya, when did you come Beta (child)?

Some time back, Maa

Did you spend time with your parents? Are they all good?