Chapter 4

The boy's family tried to ask to give alone time to Piya and Arjun but her father said no seeing his daughter's uninterested face. He suggested them the next time because it's getting late and the weather does not seem good for driving. The Vashisht family understood his concern and said fine.

As they start to leave, the Shekhawat family (Aryansh Parents) comes and Piya sees Aryansh with a flower bouquet in the hand.

*****************

Everybody is rooted at their place and sees each other except the one person who is taking back steps to find something for concealing her petite frame from the eyes of soon to be angry boyfriend when he will know the reason for their unwanted and uninvited guests visit.

How much Piya wishes for no one to open their mouth and proceed with what they are doing. Shekhawat to In and Vashisht went out while her family stayed inside waiting for the Shekhawats. But her wishes are inversely proportional to the outcome.

Hello Mr. & Mrs. Sharma?

Aryansh greets her parents with a small smile and curious eyes. He presents the bouquet to her mother who gives him a warm smile while receiving it. He never stops impressing her mother because her father is a hard nut to crack. Her mother thinks where she finds this type of boy who has impeccable manners in spite of being such a wealthy personality.

Hello Mr. Shekhawat

Piya's father replies to him while staring at the bouquet in his wife's hands. He doesn't understand the unusual behavior of this man. Why is he such a charming gentleman these days. Well, he will know the answer today.

While leaving the Vashist family drops the bomb on the Shekhawat family.

Mr. Sharma, please let us know your answer about Arjun and Piya's relationship after discussing with your family.

Sure, Mr. Vashisht, her father replies.

The Shekhawat family goes into shock especially Aryansh who starts murdering the Vashisht family in his mind. His eyes search for his girlfriend and see her hiding behind the pillar.

Last night, Aryansh thought a lot about his relationship with Piya and came to the conclusion that being angry will not get him Piya in his life forever so he decided to tell his family that he wants to marry Piya.

During the breakfast, he shared the news with his family. Everyone gets excited and congratulates him and each other in the house. His family was looking forward to his marriage for a long time but due to what happened in the past, they didn't bring the topic in front of him.

When they come to know about his relationship with Piya, they get happy and think that he is moving on in his life without bearing the past burden.

Please come inside and have the seat

Mr. Sharma welcomes the Shekhawat family to his house with a confused mind. He is curious to know the reason for this family's visit and hopes that it is not for the complaint against Piya otherwise his wife will not leave his favorite daughter in peace.

How are you Mrs. Sharma?

Aryansh's mother asks Piya's mother who thinks how she came to know about her health and then thinks Piya might be informed in the office to Aryansh.

Piya and Siya get the juice for everyone from the kitchen. Everyone thanked them but didn't drink except the one person who takes a few sips. While keeping the glass his hand collides with the other glasses and the juice drops on his hand while staining the blazer and shirt.