Chapter 13

Don't miss to see the new reel on Instagram

Happy Reading -

The Sharma family gets busy in ensuring that there should not be any issue to the Shekhawats on the ceremony day. They are trying their best to make the perfect arrangements.

Piya took off from the office for a few days to help her parents in preparation. She is regularly in contact with Aryansh to know his family's preferences. Once he asked her why she is not asking about his preference.

It seems to him that she is doing the census which he doesn't appreciate. He told her to keep things simple but she doesn't have much say in it as it's her family who is worrying but to divert his mind she teasingly asks him.

What's your preference Mr. Shekhawat?

You

He answers her with a longingness in the voice.

What? suspicions arose in her mind.

You know what I mean soon to be Mrs. Shekhawat. I miss you and it's been days that we don't...

Aryansh, shut up. How could you say that. We are getting married and we can't do that....

Why? We will just..

No, I'm not coming to the pent house. We will not have it until our marriage.

What? Why? It's just a dinner date. Why do we need to wait for such a long time?

Dinner date? You mean the date where we eat food?

Yeah, what did you think?

Piya slaps her forehead and scolds her perverted mind. He was talking about dinner and she thought that he was talking about the sex. Why is her mind going on one track. She needs to purify her mind.

Aryansh doesn't understand Why she thinks that dinner will be a big issue but then it clicked in his mind what she thought. Her reaction clearly implies that she assumed that he was talking about an intimate night.

Oh my .... Sweetheart are you missing me and my ....

Before Aryansh can complete the sentence, Piya cuts the call which leaves Aryansh to break into laughter. To tease her further, he sent her a photo.

Aryansh - Is this what you want Jaana?

After 2 minutes, Aryansh gets the reply with an angry kitten photo

Aryansh - You can scratch me as much as you want, Jaana. I will not mind as I'll be busy immersing myself in you.

Piya who read the reply astounds and switched off the mobile to avoid any further talk. She is already on fire seeing his abs and now the message is making her very desperate. If this continues then she will be the horny bride who kidnaps her own fiance.

*********************

Finally, the day of their Roka arrives and both the families don't realise how the days passed as they all were busy with the preparations.

The soon to be wed couple are with their respective families

The soon to be wed couple are with their respective families. Piya's family already arrived at the venue with their friends and relatives.

The Shekhawat reached the hotel with a tight security as till now they kept the news of Aryansh's wedding away from the media. They will announce the wedding to the media but not now.

They come along with their relatives and close friends and receive a grand welcome from the Sharma family. Aryansh is waiting for Piya in the function hall but hears his Aunt's (Father's cousin) taunt to Piya's mom.

The arrangements are really good, Miss. Sharma. This must be exhaustive for you, isn't it?

Piya's mother politely smiles ignoring the sarcasm and replies, Yes it was exhaustive to make the arrangements in two weeks but nothing is above our children's happiness.

She leaves to check on Piya. Shekhawat women didn't like their relative's taunt on Piya's family and before they could say anything Aryansh goes and sits beside his aunt and says.

You came here as a guest so smile and enjoy otherwise I'll ensure that your family bears the burnt of your mistakes.

His aunt gets afraid of seeing the anger. She nods her head in yes. Her husband tries to stay in support of her but Aryansh gives him a warning too.

After sometime Piya comes and Aryansh gets mesmerized. He goes into his dream land where she and he exists. The rest of the world disappears for them. He didn't realise when Piya came and sat beside him until Junaid whispered in his ear.

Dude, stop staring at her like a creep. I'll do something to get you both a room but don't show your desperate self in front of everyone.

Aryansh comes to the reality after hearing Junaid's words and gives him I'll kill you look. Junaid smiles and says "cheese" while capturing their photo.

Soon the priest comes and the Roka ceremony takes place. Once the gift exchange is done then the Sharma family takes Shekhawats' for the lunch. Piya and Aryansh are with their friends.

Atharv

Aryansh calls Atharv and whispers something in his ear. Atharv gives him an okay look and goes towards his parents. Siya is already with her parents in taking care of The Shekhawat family.

Hello Jeeju

Piya's friends call him and he gives them a polite smile and says hi.

How's our Piya looking Jeeju? Rati asks

Like a fairy from heaven?, Shruti asks

Mine

He says making everyone sigh in awe.

Haaye

They introduce themselves but when it's Khushboo's turn Aryansh says

I know you. You are the ex - girlfriend of my fiance's. How's your husband now?

Everyone laughs while Piya and Khushboo give each other an awkward smile. They all know about the lie which Piya told once to get the leave from the office last year.

Piya hits on his shoes and says I'll not spare you through her eyes.

You are so funny jeeju. When Piya told us that she's getting married then we thought of someone else and guessed the names as well.

There is a pin drop silence and everyone looks at Misha who blurts out the things in a flow.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter will be on Saturday unless I get 35 votes on this chapter.

.