Chapter 15

After Ajay leaves the study, Aryansh thinks about his words. Does he really need to talk about the past? Does it matter now? The past is past and he doesn't see any need or a reason to share that with Piya. He loves her and the thought of seeing uncertainty about him and their future in her eyes is unsettling.

He sees Piya's number flashing on the phone screen. The frown on his face turns into a smile when he answers the call. He starts going to his bedroom to leisurely talk with her.

Hi Baby, what are you doing? (Kya kar rahe hoon)

Piya's words give him a sense of belonging. He never thought that he would let anyone call him a baby. He cringed whenever he heard the people calling their partners 'baby'. That seemed childish to him. But now when she calls him baby, he feels happy and content.

It's not the word that needs a meaning but the person who calls you with that word makes the difference. Any affectionate name from the person whom you love is acceptable because it is their way of owning you.

Hello, would-be Mrs. Aryansh Shekhawat?

Piya blush on his words. She don't know what to say. It feels intimate and the realization that soon their names will join forever leaves a jittery feeling.

Aryansh

She whispered his name with love and he fell on the bed in awe. It is like she is calling him to meet her. How much he wants to drive the car towards her place and meet her. He thinks that a few months more and then they will be together for their happily ever after.

Tired? He asks

Yes baby, the whole day was tiring but all set now. 

After reaching the home from the venue in the evening, Piya gets busy in helping her family to settle the things. She can't let her mother and sister do all the work though they asked her to take rest. Aryansh didn't like Piya working as it was her function. 

He is glad that he will be handling the marriage preparations so he can make sure that she is not doing any single work. She is the bride and her only work is to sit and enjoy the wedding.

Do you want to take off tomorrow, Jaana

No, she immediately replies.

Why? You can rest tomorrow.

I don't want to, she whines.

Jaana, his voice held seriousness because he doesn't want her to get sick before the wedding.

I want to meet you so that's why I don't need an off, she tells the real reason of coming to the office.

Aryansh smiles on her reply. She doesn't want to go to the office because she wants to meet him alone. Today they didn't get any privacy to talk in alone. Someone or the other was always around them.

Okay, Jaana, I will pick you up tomorrow morning

Yep

Do you want me to meet now?, he teases her

How I wish but no, Papa will not agree, (abba nahi maanenge), she pouts in sadness.

Hmm, today we didn't get the privacy to talk. The chaperones always surrounded us. 

Piya laughs at his last comment. Chaperone? seriously? are they in medieval times.

I'm curious to know what are those names which your friends guessed