Chapter 7

At the Sharma House

What happened? How are their horoscopes? What did the priest say?

Piya's father asked his wife the moment she entered the house. He is eager to know if this match has a good future or not. Will their daughter be happy if she gets married in the Shekhawat family.

I don't know

Tired and confused voice of Mrs. Sharma baffled Mr. Sharma.

What? You went to meet the Priest today, right?

Mr. Sharma does not understand her words. He thought that she went to show the horoscopes to the priest but her words confuse him. She looks tensed and now he is getting afraid.

Yes, I went to meet the priest but I don't understand what he said

What did he say?

She recollects the priest's words and shares the same with her husband.

The horoscopes are different but they are compatible. This is a good match for your daughter but at the same time it is not a perfect match, the priest says while going through the horoscopes.

I don't understand, Mrs. Sharma replies to the priest

What I'm saying is that this looks like a match made in heaven but it will have struggles and confusions in the future. Their lives will be filled with love but there will also be situations when love may get weaker.

Can this marriage happen, panditji (priest)?

Absolutely, marriage will surely happen even if you say no. You may not have much say in this marriage due to the situations which may arise.

That's really confusing. What do you think?

Mrs. Sharma asks her husband. Her heart and mind is synchronised today as both are clueless.

One thing is clear that our daughter loves Aryansh and that boy does not seem bad to me. He comes from a good family but their status is way ahead of us

Yes, will Piya manage living with them?

Her mother shares the major concern.

It will always be a new environment for a girl, isn't it?  We don't have any control on this universal law. We can support our daughter and stand with her but the journey will be yours only. We cannot travel her path though how much we want.

You are right, let's talk with Piya then we'll make a decision

Yes, Mr. Sharma says.

At the Office -

In the office, Aryansh browsed on the internet to see what exactly is horoscope matching because earlier when he called Junaid to ask him about this, he turned out to be worse than him.

Junaid started asking what other types of matching exist when it comes to marriage. His question was "Is matchmaking no longer exist?" At the next moment, Aryansh cut the call to save himself from his traumatic words.

Aryansh heard a few things about horoscopes matching but he didn't know how it works.