Chapter 25

Bhabhi (sister-in-law)

Are you okay

Bhabhi

Bhabhi

Maa, Badi Maa

Piya came back to the Shekhawat Mansion as she couldn't bear Aryansh's anger further. She was at the entrance of the door and her head suddenly spins but before she can fall, Atharv holds her as he was coming back from the college and saw her fainting.

The Shekhawat ladies are sitting in the living room while discussing the mundane things. On hearing Atharv's panic voice, they rush towards the entrance and see Atharv holding unconscious Piya.

What happened to her, Atharv?, Sunaina asks her son in a worried tone.

I don't know Maa. I was coming and saw her fainting

With the help of Atharv, the ladies laid Piya on the sofa. Sunaina immediately calls their family doctor. Sneha sprinkles a few drops of water on Piya's face which brings her to consciousness but her eyes are dry and she looks sick. Piya sees the worried faces of her in-laws so she tries to assure them by saying that she's okay.

I'm fine Maa

You stay still, Sneha orders when she sees Piya getting down from the sofa.

Maa, I'm really fine. You all need not to worry

Let the doctor check you, Piya

Sunaina Shekhawat says as their family doctor arrives after some time. The doctor was visiting a nearby area so when he received the call from the Shekhawat mansion, he rushed here.

The doctor checks Piya and asks her if she had anything from the morning or not. Piya nodded her head saying no. She didn't lift the eyes to see other people's glares.

That's the reason she fainted. Please give her something to eat and let her take the rest without any stress

Thank you doctor

Atharv accompanies the doctor to the outside and thanks him for coming on such a short notice.

Piya why didn't you have anything since morning, Sneha asks whereas Sunaina went to bring the food. Padma Shekhawat caresses Piya's head.

I was not hungry Maa

Piya you went to the office. Didn't you have lunch with Aryansh, Padma Shekhawat asks

He was in the meeting, Grandma, so he didn't get the time to meet

Piya didn't reveal the truth of their fight because she didn't want to bother them. She made up an excuse and they all believed her as they know how workaholic Aryansh can be.

Let's have something now

Sunaina gets the food and the ladies ensure that Piya eats everything without leaving anything on the plate. Later Piya goes to her room to take rest on the orders of her mother-in-law and requests them not to inform Aryansh.

Piya, we have to tell Aryansh otherwise he will get angry, Sunaina tries to make Piya understand but she is not in the mood to meet Aryansh.

Aunt, please, he is busy so I don't want to disturb him. I have all of you here so no need to tell him

They agreed with her request as well as the reason because they all can take care of her. A couple of hours later, ladies see Aryansh coming early from the office. Sneha asks him in a bit of a tense tone as she knows that her son will soon erupt like a volcano.