Chapter 3

The next day, Piya goes to the office but doesn't see Aryansh in the building.

She tried calling his number but it was unavailable till the afternoon and later the number was busy for the rest of the day. She came to know from Simran that he's working from a different branch and it didn't take her a second to realize that he is ignoring her.

Piya is frustrated with herself as well as with him because of their last night conversation. He was not listening to her side of the story but declaring judgements. She also didn't do a good job in handling the situation. Instead of making him understand, she cut the call in anger without hearing him. She should have shown the patience.

While coming to the office, she thought from his perspective. If she comes to know that a marriage proposal came for him then she would also be angry and jealous. That's a basic human tendency.

Arghh

She made a decision to put the full stop on this marriage topic from her end and will tell the big NO to her parents at night post dinner.

********************

Sharma House

Piya comes from the office and notices complete silence in the house. She sees her father cooking in the kitchen and wonders how he is early today?

Papa, did you come early today?

Yes Piya, your mother is not well so I took half day leave, her father replied while cooking the Daal (lentil soup).

What happened to her?

Her blood pressure is low and the doctor advised for full rest and no stress.

Piya gets tensed on hearing about her mother's ill health. She thinks that her mother is still worried about yesterday's incident. After thinking about her family and mother's health, Piya postpones the marriage topic and decides to tell her parents after some days.

************************

At night, Piya tried calling Aryansh but he didn't pick the call.

Now, she is angry at him for ignoring her calls throughout the day.

How could he be so indifferent? Didn't he miss her a bit? Is anger more important to him than her? Doesn't he love her enough? She feels depressed with all these thoughts.

She will not talk to him because if he's ignoring her then she will also ignore him. Neither he's a sun nor she's an earth to rotate her life around him and wait for his highness to answer the call.

*********************

The whole day, Aryansh ignored Piya as last night she cut the call without listening to him. He thought to teach her a lesson but in return his mood got off.

He was in a bad mood after their last call so neither he talked with Piya nor he met her.

He is laying on the bed on which they had their intimate moment on the Sunday. He hugged the pillow remembering their deeds. He is missing her smile, her talks and her habit of irritating him.

He closes the eyes and recollects their moments, how they tease each other and how she pokes him whenever he drops her home. He is badly missing her now.

Arghh, I can't stay away from her. I'll talk to her tomorrow.

***************

The next day, Aryansh reaches the office on time and sees Piya in some discussion with Simran. He goes to his cabin from beside her but she ignores him.