Chapter 11

Aryansh, open the door. I will not go back to my home at this hour of night. I already came in a cab.

Piya was shocked to see him shutting the door on her face. How could he do that? She starts hitting on the door because she can't break the door. If she was a she-hulk then probably she would have done that.

She waits for him to open the door but ten minutes have passed yet he doesn't open the door. She has to use the ultimate weapon which will work at any cost.

Ary..an..sh do yo..u r..eal...ly not w..an..t me?

Her voice breaks while uttering each word and the next second she sees the door open for her grand entry. She removes the smirk from her face and mentally applauds herself for using the brain at the right time. She knows how to deal with his stubbornness.

Aryansh heard every word of hers and he did not intend to send her away. He just wants to trouble her for some time. Already he didn't like her coming alone at night and there's no way that he would let her go alone.

Piya enters and sees him standing in the middle of the room.

Before you over think about my ride then don't worry I called the driver whom you designated for me and he safely dropped me to your place.

Aryansh goes back and sits on the sofa. Piya gets the bowl from the kitchen and unpacks the dessert.

She tries to sit beside him on the sofa but he is not moving so she pushes him with full strength. He didn't move an inch whereas she is taking long breaths as if she walked the ten floors. He rolls the eyes on her acting and moves to the corner.

She sits and takes the bowl to  feed him the dessert. He looks at the bowl with a question mark. She says

Maa cooked the dessert in the happiness of finding a good son-in-law so I brought it.

She feeds him and fortunately for her he calmly has it. She eats from the same bowl but with a different spoon. On seeing her taking a different spoon, Aryansh twists his mouth.

He doesn't understand the reason for getting another spoon. It seems that she is in full mood today to irritate him because she is maintaining the space between them.

Once the bowl is empty, she keeps it in the sink  in the kitchen and comes back to see him in his place.

She sits beside him and leans her head on his shoulder while clutching his arm with her both hands.

How was it?

Good, your mother cooks well

Thank you on behalf of my mother

He doesn't say anything else to her. He stares at the sky while Piya hesitates to say anything but after gathering courage, she says.

I am sorry Baby

She doesn't receive any response from him so she raises the head to see him. His eyes glisten with the tears but his face is blank just like a plain canvas.

Babyyy please

She cups his cheek with her palm and turns it to her side. He turns the face towards her and sees her with hurt and pain.

We have a huge difference between us so maybe we shouldn't be marrying each other.

Ar..

Shhh, those were your words, right?

He asks her in a plain tone as if he's asking about the meeting minutes.