Chapter 10

Yes, we have a huge difference between us so maybe we shouldn't be marrying each other.

Her words still echo in Aryansh's ear. Anger, pain, and the feeling of easily forgettable grapples his heart. It is like being jumped from a peak without any safety gear.

It hurts a lot for not being able to make a special place in her heart for himself. His eyes are numb and blank without any emotions but his mind is wrestling with dreadful thoughts after hearing her rejection.

Last night after hanging the call, Aryansh went for a drive and then took the shelter in his pent house to spend alone time. He switched off the mobile to cut himself from every kind of interaction with the others. Her words created a wreck around him and he is losing control. Before he falls into the pit of old memories, he starts doing the office work.

Today he is working like a robot from a different branch of his company to avoid facing her. He is not sure what he would say to her in anger so he chose to stay away from her.

Aryansh answers the call seeing Mrs. Kaur's number but it turns out the caller is her. The one who made him lose his sleep and happiness from the last night. Yesterday his heart was bursting with happiness as their alliance got fixed and he was so excited to see her becoming from Miss. Piya Sharma to Mrs. Piya Aryansh Shekhawat but it turned out she is not happy with their alliance.

Yes Miss. Sharma

He locked all the emotions in a small corner of his heart and decided to talk to her as his employee.

Ar.yansh p.lea.see

His eyes held a storm inside them due to her last night's behaviour. She thinks that they have differences so he will ensure to make her face those differences.

Miss. Sharma, you should not forget that you are at the office as my employee and I'm your boss so it would be better if you maintain the office decorum and behave.

Do you have anything related to work to talk to me, Miss. Sharma?

No S..i...rr

Unable to stand her tears, he cut the call and went to meet the people with whom he requested for an urgent  meeting.

**********************

Piya talked with Aryansh Shekhawat, her boss, after a long time. The boss of this company who is heartless and cold when it comes to the work and who would not forgive the people if they do not abide by the company's rules and regulations.

She realised that in spite of having the differences of sky and earth between them, Aryansh always created a horizon between them. Horizon is the line where the earth seems to meet the sky. She in her foolishness broke his heart again.

She sits down on the floor hugging her knees and thinks how she created havoc in their lives.

**********************

Uncle - Aunty, Namaste (Hello)

Khush Raho (God bless you) Aryansh

Aryansh came to the Sharma house to meet Piya's parents. After last night's call with Piya, he decided to talk to her parents.

Thank You for accepting my last minute meeting request.

Aryansh, son, you don't need to be such a formal child. You are now a part of our family.

Mr. Sharma says with a smile to ease the nervous man sitting in front of him.

Thanks Uncle. I wanted to talk with you both regarding Piya and my marriage.