Chapter 28

The morning rays gently entered into the room, casting a golden glow around.

Piya wakes up and finds herself nestled in Aryansh's embrace. His hand wrapped around her waist and face buried in the crook of her neck while a peaceful smile gracing his lips. She slightly moves aside and raises her hand to caress his stubble cheek, and suddenly a playful impulse takes over her. She moves closer and gently bit his nose while suppressing her giggle.

She bit his nose twice but when she sees him waking up, shut her eyes to pretend to be asleep.

Aryansh's face twitched in irritation when his nose was bitten. He open the eyes and sees Piya's sleeping face. First, he smiles on seeing her closer to him but then notices a faint trace of a grin on her lips.

Deciding to join in the fun, Aryansh tightens the embrace around her waist and pulls her closer. He began to nuzzle her cheek with his nose, his warm breath  sends a ticklish feeling against her skin.

Piya's breath gets heavier when his finger roams on her stomach near the navel. She tries to control herself while Aryansh is enjoying her suffering. He removes the hand for a minute to fool her. When she believed that he stopped, he playfully bites her apple-like cheek.

Ahhh

Priya let out a small shriek and looked up at him with angry eyes and a pout. She rubs her cheek while complaining,

Ouch, Baby. That was not good

Aryansh chuckle, his eyes twinkling with mischief. 

Just getting a little payback for that nose bites, wifey, he says with a grin.

Priya couldn't help but smile despite her feign irritation. 

Though it was just a few days separation between them but it felt like an eternity. She couldn't imagine her life without him. Aryansh understood her unsaid words seeing her dazy eyes so to bring the normalcy, he bites her nose.

You're impossible

She murmured and hugged him. She feels a wave of contentment on feeling him near her. He also tightened his hold to keep her as close as possible. After sometime, she tilt the head to look up at him, her eyes sparkling with affection while confessing her feelings.

I Love You

Aryansh heard those words uncountable times from Piya but every time his heart skips a beat. He feels eternal satisfaction whenever she voices out her love. There's something special about that.

Love you till infinity

He replies while kissing her forehead with the affection.

Awwww

She pulls his cheeks which makes him smile. He shakes his head on her antics but not before locking their lips.

**************************

Everyone gathered around the breakfast table and waited for Piya's arrival. The conversation is buzzing around how to contact Aryansh and at the same time, Piya comes and calls her mother-in-law.

Maa

Sneha turns her head to see Piya and astonishes to see the person standing beside her daughter-in-law. Sneha rose from her seat with the shocked expression. Her heart swells with the intense emotion while tears start flowing from her eyes. She rushes and takes the other person in a hug to ensure that he is not her hallucination and actually standing in front of her.