Chapter 20

Please spare my life

Thud.......

How much will you torture him, Aryansh

The man who harassed Siya last night is getting tortured by Aryansh. His friends and him are in the basement late at night and Aryansh is hitting the man with a whip while ignoring his plea to forgive him.

Because of this bastard, Piya risked her life last night

Aryansh is furious on the captured man because whenever he closes the eyes, Piya's rash driving comes to his mind. She would have got seriously injured during the chasing and that fear turns into anger which he is letting out.

How dare you risk her life?

Sorry sir....

That man begs for his life and apologises for his mistake. He thought that he was free when he left the Shekhawat palace after misbehaving with a girl but that girl's sister chased him down and brought him back for the punishment. The punisher is her fiance who is ready to kill him. He begs his torturer, who is punishing him due to the thought of his fiance getting hurt but in reality it's him who is badly hurt.

Kabir and Ved are Aryansh's college friends and they came to attend his wedding. In Ved words, they come to grace the palace with their presence and bring joy in the wedding functions but what they are seeing is not making their mood joyous. They tried to convince Aryansh to leave the matter to them and enjoy the wedding but all their words are ignored.

On the other hand, Azriel, who is the accidental friend of Aryansh as they both met years ago due to a fight, is enjoying the torturing session. He thought that he will be bored in India but now he is enjoying the sound of screaming of a beaten man.

Ring...ringgg

A phone ring brought everyone out of their thoughts. All look towards the phone which is placed on the table. Before Ved can say the caller's name to Aryansh, he cuts him off and tells him to reject the call.

Dude it's....

Ved sees the caller ID on Aryansh's phone but he is cut off again.

Cut the call damn it

Okay, okay chill Bro

How Dare..

Baby

There's a pin drop silence in the room because a familiar female voice echoes in the room. In a hurry, Ved accepts the call instead of declining and accidentally on the speaker.

Shhh

Aryansh signals the crying man to remain silent and turns to see the phone on Ved's hand.

Baby

Everyone sees Aryansh who closes the eyes in irritation and embarrassment. They all try to control their laughs as Piya's voice echoes.

Baby where are you?

Aryansh rushes and takes the phone from Ved's hands. He off the speaker and goes outside to talk with his fiance. They all think that he might shout at Piya in anger so they follow him outside. They thought to control his temper but soon get the shock on hearing their friend's response to his fiance.

Aryansh

Piya is now getting irritated on getting no response so she starts calling his name.

Yes Jaana

Aryansh heard sounds from behind so he turns and sees Kabir and Atharv on the floor, Ved and Junaid on top of Kabir and Atharv whereas Azriel is looking here and there as if he's inspecting the blank walls of the basement.