21-40

Chapter 21 Enemies Meet on a Narrow Road

"Good job, I'll take care of ten roasted chickens."

Zi Yan shouted, "Ten per day!"

Lan Yue: ...

"I can only promise to bring you ten every time I come in, but I can't do ten per day."

Three days here is equivalent to one day outside. If she brings it ten roasted chickens every day, then she will be busy bringing it roasted chickens all day long, and there will be nothing else to do.

"Okay, you must remember it."

Zi Yan thought about it and had to compromise.

Lan Yue smiled and lowered her head. Her eyes returned to the spell in her hand. She read it ten lines at a glance.

She found the pattern of the bookshelf. All the introductory books were on the first row of bookshelves. There were books of various attributes in them, and the corresponding spells of various attributes were also on them.

These spells were all introductory and described in great detail. A novice like her could understand them at a glance.

Lan Yue started reading from the first row of bookshelves. She read ten lines at a glance very quickly. After reading a book, she closed her eyes and digested the content of the book in her mind, and tried to operate the mind method over and over again.

After doing this series of actions, she continued to read the second book, the third book...

Zi Yan was always by her side, not daring to make a sound.

After the last lesson, it didn't dare to eat the Bodhi fruit again, and could only look at Lan Yue...

It promised to bring it a roast chicken. After so many days, Yue Yue had no intention of going out, and it didn't dare to urge her, so it could only wait...

For ten consecutive days, Lan Yue practiced day and night in the ancient space, with no distractions. When she was hungry, she ate some dry food or chewed a Bodhi fruit, and when she was thirsty, she drank the water in the space, without feeling a trace of fatigue.

Instead, she felt that the spiritual energy in her body was becoming more and more abundant, and her foundation was more solid.

She re-consolidated the eight spiritual veins from the beginning, and all the spiritual veins were on the edge of a breakthrough in the middle stage of Qi Refining, so she withdrew her hand.

More haste makes waste, she understood this truth. It

's not enough to practice without actual combat experience. It seems that she needs to find an opportunity to practice.

Lan Yue opened her eyes, her eyebrows were as clear as dust, and she looked energetic.

Zi Yan suddenly became energetic, and rushed into Lan Yue's arms, rubbing her arm, "Yueyue, you are finally done, I miss you so much."

Lan Yue smiled, "Aren't you always watching me here?"

"Although I am watching you, but you are like a statue without a soul when you don't speak, I still feel empty, lonely and cold, and miss you very much." I also want roast chicken. "

I originally wanted to go out to buy you roast chicken, since you miss me so much, I will stay here and talk to you."

Zi Yan heard this, how could this be possible?

"Ah! Yueyue, you should go out, it's just a small matter to accompany me, you must have something important to do when you go out, I can't delay your business."