81-100

Chapter 81: Return: Discovering the Secret

The young man looked at her back, with a trace of regret in his eyes. Will he

never see her again?

Looking at her gradually receding figure, he hesitated for a moment and turned around to stumble away...

At this time, Lan Yue stopped far away, looking at his unskilled sword-riding skills, and the corners of her mouth twitched.

It turned out that this guy was so bad at sword-riding, no wonder he was so cold and arrogant and kept following her shamelessly.

If it were her, she would not make a fool of herself in front of others.

Lan Yue narrowed her eyes, and after making sure that the boy had left, she turned around and flew in the direction she came from...

At this time, the young woman and the man stood in the yard and looked around.

Seeing that Lan Yue and the young man had gone far away, they were completely relieved.

"Jin Lang, fortunately you didn't put the medicine, I said they are not bad people."

The man's name turned out to be Jin Lang.

Jin Lang lowered his head and thought, "I just don't want them to hurt Tianbao."

His eyes looked at the big tree in the yard, and he whispered in a low voice, "Yun Niang, why does this tree react?"

The woman called Yun Niang is his wife, which is also the name of the young woman.

Yun Niang's face was also a little tangled, looking at the big tree in the yard.

"I heard that big trees will behave like this when they meet someone with great vitality. Could it be that the girl has some extraordinary qualities?"

"Impossible, she is just an eleven or twelve-year-old child, what can she do?"

"That's right!"

Yun Niang was silent, her face a little gloomy.

"I can't say for sure whether I have the ability, but I know you definitely don't have the ability!"

The sudden words startled Yun Niang and Jin Lang, and the couple fell into tension. They looked at Lan Yue with vigilance.

"Little girl, why are you back? What do you mean by saying this?"

Yun Niang tried her best to put on a kind smile, and guessed in her heart why Lan Yue came back.

Lan Yue looked at them with a smile, her face was childlike innocence and loveliness.

"I came back to find you."

She smiled like this, looking innocent and harmless, but with a hint of depth that was inconsistent with her age.

The couple paused in their hearts and became alert in an instant.

"Little girl, what do you want to do with us when you come back?"

Before they knew Lan Yue's intentions, they didn't want to tear their faces apart.

Or rather, Lan Yue looked innocent and cute, and they didn't want to destroy her like this.

Lan Yue did not answer them, but walked into the yard carelessly.

Slowly walking to the side of the big tree, the branches on the big tree suddenly grew wildly and rushed to Lan Yue's side...