521-540

Chapter 521: The First Largest Family, the Feng Family

Even the first largest sect, the Wentian Sect, is not as strict as the Feng Family.

They did not ask much, but their expressions became serious.

The three of them flew all the way to the front hall of the Feng Family on the flying boat, and gradually heard the sound of someone talking.

Everyone looked up and saw the figure of Feng Xuan, and hurriedly bowed their heads respectfully to greet him.

"Manager Feng!"

Feng Xuan nodded slightly, and continued to pinch the magic formula and move forward.

The moment everyone looked up, they vaguely saw two strangers sitting on the flying boat. They could not see their faces clearly, and could not help whispering.

"Manager Feng brought guests to the Feng Family."

"The person who can be invited by Manager Feng must be a distinguished guest."

"Looking at the direction they are heading, it seems that they are going to the main hall of the patriarch."

"....."

Under everyone's gaze, Feng Xuan took Lu Xiyue and Fei Cong all the way to the location of the main hall of the Feng Family.

The style of this main hall is very different from the overall architecture of the Feng family.

The main hall is full of birdsong and flowers, and it looks like the result of the hostess's careful care.

Feng Xuan stopped the flying boat in the courtyard of the main hall. Looking at this familiar scene, he sighed slightly in his heart.

Whenever he saw the flowers and plants in the main hall, his heart was not good.

"These flowers and plants were taken care of by the head of the family."

As they spoke, the three flew down from the flying boat.

Lu Xiyue was silent.

On the way here, she had heard Feng Xuan's story.

Madam Feng had been sleeping for more than ten years and had never woken up. The head of the Feng family was an infatuated person. He had been silently guarding Madam Feng and looking for famous doctors and senior alchemists, but he could not wake Madam Feng up.

This main hall is the layout that Madam Feng liked before she woke up. She had been in a coma for so many years, and the head of the Feng family had been taking care of the flowers and plants in the main hall...

Looking at all this, you can see how deep the love of the head of the Feng family is for Madam Feng.

Looking at all this, she admired the head of the Feng family a little in her heart.

Seeing that she suddenly became serious, Feng Xuan thought she was nervous, and couldn't help but speak out.

"Miss Lu, although the head of the family looks a bit serious, he is kind to others. He is a person who is cold on the outside but warm on the inside, and he is easy to talk to. You will meet the head of the family later, so don't be nervous."

Lu Xiyue understood Feng Xuan's worries, and she nodded.

"Don't worry, I won't be nervous."

How cold can such an infatuated person be...

While the three of them were talking, they had already walked into the main hall.

This main hall is a little different from what they knew. To be precise, this main hall is more like a place where the head of the Feng family reads and writes.