581-600

Chapter 581 Nu Xiu

"Did you get scared?"

His gentle eyes fell on Feng Xiyue's face, and Feng Xiyue was stunned!

"Ah? Oh, scared... No~"

She shook her head quickly, surprised.

She was indeed scared, by the eldest brother.

She didn't expect~

A big man like the eldest brother, who was so arrogant, would actually hit someone!

Feng Xiyue clapped her hands, her eyes lit up, "Elder brother, how did you hit me? You're so fast, and your posture is so handsome, teach me!"

Just let her show off!

Xiao Jue held her hands tightly with one hand, and said softly, "Nonsense."

The other onlookers changed their faces and ran away in fear!

It was too scary. He didn't even see him do it, but he had already beaten the skinny tiger and fat dragon into a pig's head. They didn't want to be implicated!

Just now I thought it was a pity that the little girl met the skinny tiger and the fat dragon, but I didn't expect the man next to her to be so terrifying. The skinny tiger and the fat dragon had hit a hard wall today!

Everyone dispersed at once, leaving only the skinny tiger and the fat dragon lying on the ground, looking at Xiao Jue in horror.

"Stop fighting! We know we are wrong!"

"Don't come over, we don't dare!"

The skinny tiger and the fat dragon were so scared that they retreated again and again, and they couldn't get up no matter how hard they tried...

"Humph! Weren't you very capable just now? You guys tell me!"

Feng Xiyue snorted coldly, she hated people who had no strength but were still talking nonsense everywhere.

Xiao Jue walked towards them step by step with a cold face, frightening the two people to the extreme.

"Don't come over here, we didn't mean you just now!"

"We didn't mean to offend you! I'm talking about Feilong! Where's Feilong!"

Shouhu shouted at Feilong, and Feilong couldn't see where he was, so he tilted his neck and shouted, "It's me! He's talking about me!"

The two were so scared that they hurriedly retreated, and suddenly felt someone blocking them from behind. They looked back, and although they couldn't see clearly, the strong breath made them feel that the other person was a very powerful person, and the two seemed to have met a savior!

Su Xu and Jun Liyue stood behind Feilong and Shouhu with gloomy faces, looking at Xiao Jue and Feng Xiyue with cold faces!

The two of them looked very gloomy, and looked much gloomier than when they were competing just now. There was a mysterious aura hidden in them, which was much stronger than the last time they saw them at the entrance of Purgatory.

Feng Xiyue frowned, walked in front of the eldest brother, and looked at them with a frown.

Met the annoying people again!

Feilong and Shouhu seemed to have found a savior, and they pulled Suxu and Jun Liyue's clothes and begged them for help.

"Save us!"

Suxu and Jun Liyue didn't even look at them, and walked past them in big strides, and went straight to Xiao Jue and Feng Xiyue.

Feilong and Shouhu took the opportunity to escape, not caring whether they could escape or not, just running for their lives...