1-20

Chapter 1: Rebirth

The tendons and veins were severed, the wrists and ankles were punctured by knives, blood flowed all over the floor, and the whole body was covered with maggots. It was a horrible sight. This tragic situation did not receive sympathy from others, and even suffered a head-on blow, and was instantly wiped out...

Lan Yue was frightened by this terrible dream, and her head shook as she tried to wake up.

A man and a woman walked into her door while talking.

"Yue'er is still young. It's too early to talk about marriage now. Yue'er may find a better one in the future. Besides, husband, don't you think Wu'er is more suitable for His Highness Fourth Highness than Wu'er?"

A soft voice came, not caring that there was a sleeping person in the room.

The person on the bed frowned slightly and stopped shaking his head...

Hearing this, Lan Hao's eyebrows were a little tangled, but he was also thinking about this issue.

"This is a marriage agreement between the Queen Mother and my mother. If she changes her mind at this time, I'm afraid..."

"Husband, back then the Queen Mother and my mother only decided on the marriage between the eldest lady of the Lan Mansion and His Highness the Fourth Highness, and they didn't name them by name or who the eldest lady was. Isn't this easy to do?" Fang Rou's eyes flashed. She calculated that she had been waiting for this moment for too long.

Lan Hao looked at his concubine and felt a little soft-hearted for a moment.

Rou'er has worked hard for the Lan Mansion for many years and still regards Yue'er as her own. She has worked really hard and she should be given a status.

Seeing that Lan Hao was soft-hearted, Fang Rou struck while the iron was hot and said, "Master, Wu'er is already sixteen, and most girls from ordinary families are already married. If it weren't for her talent, she wouldn't have waited until now. Yue'er is only twelve now and has a cowardly character. , has a delicate body, and is not suitable for the character of His Highness the Fourth..."

Her words reminded Lan Hao.

Yes, his eldest daughter is rich in learning, proficient in music, chess, calligraphy and painting. She has been extremely talented since she was a child. She has four spiritual roots. She was selected as an inner disciple of the Xuantian Sect. She is also ranked second on the beauty list in Kyoto. Her future is limitless. , if we can arrange a marriage with His Highness the Fourth Highness, we will definitely get the support of the royal family, and it will also add a lot of beauty to Wu'er...

"Wu'er said in the letter that she will be back today." Fang Rou had a hint of pride in her eyebrows.

Lan Hao's eyes lit up and he gave in completely, "Okay, I will explain this matter to Yue'er later."

He glanced into the inner room and sighed inwardly.

His daughter's body is too delicate. She faints every now and then. She doesn't have any spiritual roots. She has a useless constitution. She is indeed not worthy of a proud person like the Fourth Highness.

Fang Rou looked at his expression and smiled knowingly, "Then let's wake up Yue'er now."

"But Yue'er is still sleeping."

"Husband, the banquet is about to begin."

Fang Rou's words broke Lan Hao's hesitation again, and the two of them walked towards the inner room.

Lan Yue, who was on the bed at this moment, had already woken up, but she was confused by the bombardment of memories in her mind, and she was still digesting them at this time.