41-60

Chapter 41 When we grow up, we practice the marrow cleansing exercise together

"It is indeed very particular, but I am not in a position to reveal it now."

"Oh, I didn't expect that this marrow washing skill is so profound. If I can reach the level of the senior brother, I want to practice it with him."

Xiao Jue suddenly became nervous, his ears turned red, and he tried his best to endure his collapse.

"Yuer, let's talk about this marrow washing skill when you reach the level of the senior brother."

He considered carefully, fearing that he would say a wrong word.

The junior sister is still young, and she will definitely forget it when she reaches his level.

"Okay, senior brother, you must remember this. When I practice to the level of the senior brother, I will practice the marrow washing skill with him."

Xiao Jue was in a mess.

Thinking of how they practiced the marrow washing skill...

the picture was too beautiful to imagine.

What if the junior sister mentioned this to others?

"Yuer, don't tell anyone about this marrow washing skill."

"Why?"

Lan Yue looked at him curiously.

Seeing the senior brother frowning slightly, he must have thought that this unique secret was very profound.

Xiao Jue: ...

"This marrow cleansing skill is a secret that will be coveted by others once it is revealed, so don't mention it to anyone."

"Oh, it looks amazing."

It should be a secret that cannot be told to others, just like his eight spiritual veins.

She understood!

"Well, can't even Master and Senior Brothers and Sisters be told?"

Xiao Jue's ears turned red.

"No!"

"Okay, I will definitely not tell you, Senior Brother, remember what you promised me. Wait for me to grow up and become stronger, and practice the marrow cleansing skill with me." I

was so lucky that I actually came across Senior Brother's unique secret and was fortunate enough to practice with him.

"Well, I'll wait for you."

After saying that, Xiao Jue's face looked a little unnatural, and he turned and walked out.

Lan Yue followed him contentedly.

They had just walked a short distance when they saw Chi Jing and Si Yichen coming.

When they saw Senior Brother, they were very respectful, and even their expressions were cautious.

"Big Brother, we'll go to the pagoda with you."

"Since we have nothing to do in Canglan Sect, it's good to go and see how the little sister is practicing."

Lan Yue was very happy and looked at the two brothers with a smile on her face.

"Second Brother, I heard that you are now in the middle stage of the Nascent Soul."

Chi Jing glanced at Si Yichen, thinking that it must be the fourth brother who said it, and nodded, "That's right."

"Then how long have you stayed in the middle stage of the Nascent Soul?"