441-460

Chapter 441 Being driven crazy by the level-breaking

"Swish! Swish, swish, swish!"

Suddenly, an arrow array appeared in front of them, and arrows flew in all directions, about to shoot them into a hornet's nest. Lu Xiyue quickly formed an aura shield and covered the three of them.

"Boom!"

Suddenly, the world turned upside down, and the three of them fell heavily to the ground again, appearing at the place where they stopped at the beginning.

Lu Xiyue: !!! !!! !!! !!!

She wanted to curse!

This secret realm is really a bastard!

She quickly got up, and then pulled up Nalan Ningyan and Feng Yan, who were stunned by the fall, and looked ahead with frowns.

"If my guess is right, not only can weapons not be used in this place, but also aura and other poisons, spells, formations, etc. cannot be used."

"What should we do then?"

Nalan Ningyan and Feng Yan were a little discouraged!

What is going on?

"What else can we do? If we want to get out, we can only run with our legs. There was an arrow array just now. If we run a little faster, we can just avoid it. So we have to run faster this time. Do you understand?"

Lu Xiyue said passionately, patting the two people's shoulders vigorously, cheering them up and herself at the same time.

Nalan Ningyan and Feng Yan nodded woodenly, "I understand!"

"Then let's start running now!"

The three of them started running again from the beginning, and their speed increased a lot. As expected by Lu Xiyue, they just avoided the arrow array...

"Ahahaha! I really avoided it!"

"Xiaoyue is so awesome!"

Nalan Ningyan and Feng Yan jumped and jumped happily at the arrow array behind them, and there was a joy on their faces that they had never seen before.

Lu Xiyue smiled, breathed a sigh of relief, and then said, "Let's run forward quickly, don't delay."

As soon as she finished speaking, another arrow array appeared in front of the three of them, which was even larger than the one they just encountered!

The three of them wanted to curse when they saw the arrow array!

Lu Xiyue stopped them, frowned and observed carefully, "Let's wait, maybe we can go after the arrow array ends."

As soon as she finished speaking, before they could react, a green wall with sharp knives appeared behind them, in front of them, and above them, slowly approaching them...

"Ah! What should we do? We are going to be stabbed into a hornet's nest!"

"Xiaoyue, think of a way!"

Nalan Ningyan and Feng Yan were close to each other. Seeing that there were sharp knife walls on three sides and an arrow array in front of them, they had no way to avoid it, and they couldn't help but scream in anxiety.

Lu Xiyue's face was solemn, and she ignited a cluster of flames in her hands and waved them in all directions!

After her action fell, it was no surprise that the three of them fell again in the place where they appeared at the beginning.

With the sound of heavy falls, they were thrown to doubt their lives.

The successive failures made them very irritable.