361-380

Chapter 361 Master Yueli was so happy

"This is the head injury connected to the arm! It hurts so much!"

Shen Bingxin held her arm with one hand and her head with the other hand and cried.

Chi Jing: !!! !!! !!! !!!

He had never been beaten by Master Fuxi before, and he looked at Master Yueli with a face full of doubt.

I didn't expect that he would go back in time!

He was still whipped by his master at such an old age!

The most speechless person was Ling Jingyi, who was listening to his master's words carefully, but he was still whipped.

He looked at Master Yueli with a face full of doubt, "Master, why do you beat me? Didn't I listen carefully?"

Master Yueli put his hands on his waist, and his beard was crooked with anger, "Master, I don't care! Anyway, if anyone of you doesn't listen carefully, everyone will be punished together!"

He looked at the other five fellow disciples silently, with silent accusations in his eyes.

The other five looked up at the sky with guilt.

They can't guarantee this~

Ling Jingyi:...

Judging from their reactions, he always felt that this would not be the last time he was whipped.

For his own happiness, he thought about it and suggested, "Master, the senior brothers and sisters really don't know how to make pills. I know a candidate who is both talented and willing to listen to your teachings."

"Who?"

Yue Li Zhenjun looked back at him, a flamboyant figure flashed in his mind, and he raised his eyebrows.

If it weren't too boring to teach Jingyi alone, he wouldn't force other disciples to learn together.

"Yuer!"

Ling Jingyi had an expression of "I'm smart!" and grinned, waiting for the master to praise him.

The eyes of the others lit up and nodded hurriedly, "Yes! It's Yueer, she must be willing to learn from you! With Yueer and Jingyi learning to make pills, the master doesn't need us anymore."

Yue Li Zhenjun glanced at them leisurely and had long seen through their thoughts.

He stroked his chin and thought, feeling a little aggrieved.

He didn't know that Yue'er was willing to learn, but she was now the master's direct disciple, so he didn't dare rush to Wentian Peak to snatch her from the master.

As if seeing the master's concerns, Chi Jing and the others hurriedly said, "Master, even if Yue'er is the master's disciple, you can still teach her to make pills! Yue'er's talent for alchemy is so high, are you willing to miss such a seedling?"

The only hesitation in Yue Li Zhenjun's heart instantly disintegrated!

His eyes lit up, and he smiled with determination...

"What bad things did you say about me, senior brothers!"

Lu Xiyue, who had just flown to Danfeng, heard the words of several senior brothers, and her eyebrows raised, with an expression of "I caught you saying bad things about me".

Chi Jing and Si Yichen and the others shrank their necks and looked at her with a guilty look.

"Hey, Yue'er, what a coincidence~"