221-240

Chapter 221 People are similar

Feng Xuan didn't know what Lu Xiyue was thinking, he smiled and nodded, raised his right hand, and suddenly a storage ring appeared in his palm.

"Here are the spiritual stones for everyone. The Universe Invincible Thunderbolt Team will be rewarded with one million spiritual stones each, and your team will be rewarded with three million spiritual stones as a whole!"

He pushed the storage ring forward and sent it to Master Fu Xi.

Everyone laughed when they heard this.

The Mercenary Guild is rich and powerful. Just the spiritual stones alone will be rewarded with one million spiritual stones per person. So many spiritual stones are a lot of wealth for any big family!

Everyone was a little shocked.

Although they themselves have a lot of spiritual stones, they didn't expect the Mercenary Guild to reward so much...

"Thank you, President!"

Master Fu Xi and Master Gu Ao laughed so hard!

As soon as the two heard about the spiritual stone reward, they didn't care about anything else.

At this moment, the two of them held the storage ring, smiled and narrowed their eyes, slightly probed a trace of spiritual energy into it, and saw the bright spiritual stones piled up in the space, and they laughed even more without image.

"Hahaha, the president is too polite!"

"How can this be done?"

After saying that, Master Fu Xi put the storage ring into his storage space, covered it tightly, and looked at Feng Xuan with a shy smile.

Feng Xuan smiled slightly, and there was a bit of curiosity in the depths of his eyes, looking at them all.

"As long as you are satisfied, you are the guests of my mercenary guild. I wonder if you can take off your masks and let me see your true face?"

In the past few days, their outstanding performance made him more and more curious about what kind of appearance was worthy of such talent.

Master Fu Xi looked back at his fellow apprentices and thought for a while...

Chi Jing, Lu Xiyue and others also looked at them.

After a little thought, Master Fu Xi took off his mask first and looked up at Feng Xuan.

Master Gu Ao and Ye Wuji also took off their masks one after another...

The seven members of the Universe Invincible Thunderbolt Team took off their masks one by one...

Feng Xuan's eyes fell on their faces one by one and nodded.

Finally, his eyes turned to Lu Xiyue's face and he was suddenly startled!

His eyes widened, and he stared at Lu Xiyue with surprise.

Everyone saw his reaction, and they also added a bit of doubt in their eyes, and slowly turned back to look at Lu Xiyue.

Why did the president have such a reaction when looking at the little junior sister?

Is there a problem?

Lu Xiyue also noticed that he looked at her with a strange look. She frowned slightly and asked in a low voice, "President, what's wrong with you?"

Feng Xuan's eyes became more and more fiery, and his eyes carefully looked at every inch of Lu Xiyue's face, from disbelief, to surprise, and then to doubt...