541-560

Chapter 541 Uncle's Gift

"What do you think~ Is Yue'er qualified to be the young master of the Feng family?"

The third old man of the Feng family took a few deep breaths, and after calming down his mentality, he looked at Feng Xiyue as if he was looking at a delicious cake, and he was almost drooling!

"Qualified!"

Feng Xiao smiled indifferently and winked at Feng Xiyue, "Yu'er, meet your uncles~"

Feng Xiyue's eyes lit up!

It was her favorite part!

Children! You should accept gifts when you meet your elders!

How would a child like her look when she met an elder to give gifts? !

She spread her hands, smiled, bowed 90 degrees, and pointed at the second son of the Feng family.

"Yu'er meets the second uncle!"

Feng Lai: ! ! ! ! ! !

He stared at Feng Xiyue's hand.

What does this mean?

Why are you stretching your hand out?

That's not what you mean, right?

He looked up at his elder brother, his eyes full of doubt.

Feng Xiao nodded, his eyes gave him a positive answer!

Humph!

You don't want to give a gift to my grandson when you meet him for the first time? !

"Yuer, your second uncle is just a token of appreciation, it's not as good as the golden ark that your grandfather gave you~"

The three old men of the Feng family widened their eyes when they heard it!

What does this mean? !

Say they are shabby? !

Can they be shabby in front of a child? !

That's definitely not possible!

Feng Lai's eyes widened, and he took out his most precious treasure unconvinced.

"Yuer, this is the fairy wine pot that your uncle gave you! As long as you think of something, you can get some fine wine from it. As long as you can think of it, you can have it!"

This is his treasure, and the few sips of good wine he craved on weekdays all came from the fairy pot.

Feng Xiao and the other two glanced at him, and they despised his hobby.

Feng Xiyue's eyes lit up, and she was very interested in this fairy pot. In the future, she could have whatever she wanted to drink. Not bad!

Then she aimed at the third son of the Feng family, bowed 90 degrees, and spread her hands.

"Yuer greets Third Uncle!"

Feng Fei's beard curled up, and he fumbled and found a treasure from his space.

"This is a fairy-quality spaceship. It can travel deep into the seabed and fly in the sky. It is much more practical than my eldest brother's flying boat!"

Feng Fei looked at Feng Xiao unconvinced.

Feng Xiao touched his beard proudly and did not say anything.

Now is the time for Yueer to accept the gift. The more precious the treasure, the better. He can ignore his provocation...

Feng Xiyue's eyes lit up, and she smiled with narrowed eyes, and put the spaceship in her pocket.