481-500

Chapter 481 Yue'er's speaking skills

Lu Xiyue: ? ? ? ? ? ?

"Why?"

"They joked that you, the boss, would not come back, and made the masters of the various peaks cry! That's why they were chased and beaten!"

Lu Xiyue:.....

Good fight! Wonderful fight! Great fight!

It seems that they can't be relied on, and I have to arrange them myself...

Lu Xiyue lowered her voice, "You guys should go back quickly! My master and senior brother are not kind people. If you stay here, you may lose your life..."

Xiao Jue and Bai Che Zhenjun heard Lu Xiyue's "whisper" clearly, and the two looked at each other, speechless.

This girl, she didn't even know to lower her voice when whispering!

They are not kind? !

The two of them had a stern face...

Bach and Batian saw Bai Che Zhenjun and Xiao Jue with cold faces, holding a dead wood in their hands, and broke it with a sound!

This action scared them and they felt cold in their hearts. They looked at Lu Xiyue with sad faces.

"Boss, we have nowhere to go after leaving the sect. We may be hunted down if we leave the Wentian Sect. Please take us in."

"Me too, I have forgotten where I came from."

Batian said as if it was a matter of course.

Lu Xiyue:......

Does this mean you are relying on me?

She suddenly had a headache and wanted to convince them, but a few rough men pouted their mouths and prepared to cry...

She was scared to death!

"Okay! I'll do it!"

She turned around and looked at her master and senior brother, and her face was full of smiles in a second.

"Master, they are all my friends. We have a big family and a lot of places in Wentian Sect. I will find a place for them to stay, shall I?"

"Big Brother, are you going to stay in Wentian Sect tonight? I will find a place for you, or you can stay with Bach and the others..."

Lu Xiyue saw Xiao Jue's face turn dark, and saw Bach and the others' eyes full of murderous intent...

She changed the subject and said with a smile, "...How about staying farther away?! Big Brother, you can live in Wentian Peak?"

Xiao Jue's face eased a lot, and he responded proudly with one word, "Yeah!"

Bai Che Zhenjun:...

Did you ask for my opinion?

He frowned, and he didn't like any of Xiao Jue or Bach Batian and the others.

Just looking at Lu Xiyue's expectant eyes, he finally nodded...

"Thank you, Master!"

Lu Xiyue's expression bloomed like a flower, and she waved to the more than ten burly men behind her.

"You guys come with me."

More than a dozen figures flew out from Wentian Peak, heading towards Danfeng...

She felt that Uncle Yueli was easier to talk to, anyway, Bach and the others were brought back by the senior brothers.

More than a dozen figures attracted the attention of other disciples of Wentian Sect, who were watching from various peaks and talking about it.