681-700

Chapter 681 Everyone Envy the Lu Family

The people outside were extremely envious when they heard these words, but Lu Xingtian quickly set up a barrier to block everyone's sight...

The emperor and his group watched Feng Xiyue and the Lu family prepare to go in, and they were suddenly a little embarrassed.

He coughed lightly and looked at Feng Xiyue and shouted, "Miss Feng!"

This title was a bit awkward, but the words also showed that he recognized Feng Xiyue's identity.

The big family in the upper cultivation world was more powerful than the royal family of Dayue, and they did not dare to offend.

Hearing the call, Feng Xiyue and the Lu family remembered that there were other people in the yard.

They stopped and looked back at the same time, looking at the emperor and his group, including Xiao Yumo, Feng Xiyue's face suddenly turned cold.

The moment he saw Xiao Yumo, all the things he had done in the past appeared.

In addition, Feng Xiyue thought of the fate of the original owner in her previous life, so she couldn't put on a calm face to Xiao Yumo.

When the emperor saw her expression, he paused in his heart and said quickly, "Miss Feng, we heard that you and your brother came back from the upper cultivation world, so we came to congratulate you. Yumo also wanted to apologize to you for his past affairs, so he followed. If you don't want to see Yumo, I will let him go back first."

The emperor's nervous expression was very different from his previous high-handed attitude.

Hearing this, Xiao Yumo clenched his hands tightly, but did not dare to move too much.

He lowered his head, not daring to look directly at Feng Xiyue, but said sincerely, "I know I have done many things that displeased you in the past. I apologize to you, I'm sorry!"

Looking at his sincere attitude, the expressions of the Lu family were a little subtle.

After all, Xiao Yumo is a royal family, and the Lu family always has to give them face in Kyoto.

At this moment, seeing the emperor put his attitude so low, it was the first time they saw it. While they were surprised, they also understood the emperor's intentions.

The emperor did this, I'm afraid it's not for the two princes...

It's just that for what Xiao Yumo did in the past, whether Yue'er can forgive him depends on Yue'er's attitude...

None of them intervened, after all, this matter depends on Yue'er's attitude.

Everyone in the Lu family didn't speak, and stood quietly aside.

And Feng Xiyue frowned, and did not change because of Xiao Yumo's apology.

Just as everyone was looking at Feng Xiyue to know what she would do, Xiao Jue slowly stepped forward.

"Royal brother, I just came back from the upper cultivation world, and I just happened to have something to tell you. Why don't we go back to the palace first?"

Xiao Jue had a cold face, and his tall figure stood in front of the emperor, taller than half a head, and his aura was inadvertently released, making people unable to look at each other

Everyone present looked at him, and the scene became unusually quiet.

Feng Xiyue looked up at the eldest brother, and her heart was warmed.

She knew that the eldest brother came to warm up for her, otherwise, with the pride of the eldest brother, he didn't need to be polite to the emperor.

Thinking of this, Feng Xiyue also took a step forward. She did not really respond to Xiao Yumo's words, but looked at the emperor and said, "Since the eldest brother has something to say to the emperor, let's meet again another day, and talk about other things another day! I just came back from the upper cultivation world. I guess my grandfather and others also want to know about my mother, right, grandfather?"