201-220

Chapter 201 What did he do wrong?

She was also very happy. She could get rid of Elder Yi without being discovered. Such opportunities were too rare. Today, it can only be said that Elder Yi would not die if he did not commit suicide...

"Elder Yi is an elder of Xuantian Sect. His status in Xuantian Sect is one of the best. Now that he has done such a thing, I believe Xuantian Sect will definitely come out to investigate thoroughly. We cannot leave any handle!"

Master Fu Xi thought about it and whispered to everyone.

"The sound of our fighting here will surely attract the attention of those who are interested. We should not stay here for long!"

Lu Xiyue also nodded, narrowing her eyes.

"Everyone wait a moment, I will deal with the scene!"

She soared into the air and summoned the flame bird!

More than a dozen flame birds broke through the air, and their momentum and lineup were shocking.

"Melcano, clean up everything here!"

Lu Xiyue's order fell, and more than ten molcanoes spewed out fire dragons at the same time, burning all the traces of their fight just now and Elder Yi's minced meat!

Wherever the fire dragon passed, no grass grew, and it also burned Elder Yi's minced meat to ashes!

"Huh!"

The molcano burned everything thoroughly until there was no trace left...

Lu Xiyue took them all back to the ancient space, and looking at the traces at the scene, she summoned the power of water to clean the scene...

Then she drew a complicated spell on the spot, refilled the deep pit at the scene with soil... and then refilled the pit with soil...

Finally, she summoned the power of wood to plant flowers and plants on the original site...

Lu Xiyue's plant rebirth technique was almost integrated with her, and the replanted flowers, plants and trees had no traces of new planting...

After doing all this, she clapped her hands and looked back at everyone.

"Okay! Let's go!"

Everyone looked at the flawless scene. After Lu Xiyue's transformation, it instantly became full of birdsong and flowers. They admired and gave a thumbs up!

Who would have thought that a powerful person in the Void Refining Stage had just destroyed himself here?

"Yuer! Your ability is too strong! Plant flowers and plants in my Ye Mansion!"

Ye Wuji's eyes lit up. Thinking of his pyramid, he instantly thought of Lu Xiyue.

Yueer's ability can replace the flowers and trees in his Ye Mansion!

Lu Xiyue's face was happy, and he immediately took on this arduous task.

"Uncle Wuji, I will definitely make a good renovation for the Ye Mansion!"

"Great!"

Ye Wuji laughed...

Everyone:...

Can we not make the renovation? They think the Ye Mansion can be made do now...

Ye Qingniao stopped and looked back, and was stunned when he saw this scene.

Her hand that was beating Si Yichen froze in mid-air, her mouth opened without any reaction...