281-300

Chapter 281 The Secret of Canglan Sect

Good fellow, Yue'er is right. The more people dance this square martial arts, the more exciting it is!

"The movements are not fast enough! The rhythm can't keep up! The square martial arts must be fast and in unison to be effective!"

"Everyone, come together!"

The elders of Qingxuan Sect and Mingxin Sect put their hands in their sleeves and silently followed the rhythm.

My God!

This square martial arts!

Isn't it designed for them? !

Calm down! Calm down!

It's better to learn it first...

...

In an instant, many people in the audience stood up and followed the four old guys of Canglan Sect to dance the square martial arts to cheer for Canglan Sect!

The teams competing in the competition field couldn't help but look over...

The disciples of Lingxiao Sect were speechless...

Speaking of which... They lost all their underwear in this competition. Are the elders really so happy?

Is it really appropriate? !

Elder Yueli and Elder Daoxu glanced at the audience, their eyebrows moved slightly, and their eyes were tinged with a smile.

The other elders saw that the great elder did not speak, so they just looked at him and did not speak.

However, the eight sect masters on the first floor of the stage did not think so.

Nangong Jin, the sect master of Xuantian Sect, had a gloomy face and endured for a long time before finally speaking.

"Nonsense! So many people dancing together! Disrupting the order of the competition, are there any rules?!"

"That's right! The Canglan Sect is so arrogant after winning a few competitions. Isn't it too arrogant?"

The leader of Shushan Sect echoed and was very dissatisfied with the Canglan Sect's style.

The leader of Qingyun Sect smiled slightly, "You two leaders are exaggerating. We are just dancing together for fun. How can it affect the order? If the concentration of the cultivators is so fragile and can be affected by a mere sound, it is hard for them to achieve great things!"

The leader of Mingxin Sect nodded in agreement, "The leader of Qingyun Sect is right. This is just a small matter. There have always been cheerleaders in the competition venue. This year is just a little more lively. Why are there no rules?"

The leaders of Xuantian Sect and Shushan Sect looked unhappy.

Cheerleaders? !

Are there such high-profile cheerleaders? !

It's really embarrassing.

Nangong Jin looked at the leader of the Hidden Sun Sect, Zhu Ye, and said, "Master Zhu Ye, what do you think?"

Zhu Ye's deep eyes slowly raised, slowly glanced at the audience, and said in a low voice, "It's indeed too noisy! Go and make a rule with them! The time for the martial arts dance should not exceed a quarter of an hour!"

Those people danced endlessly, especially with more and more spectators joining in. Seeing their expressions getting more and more excited, it's really time to control them...

After Nangong Jin finished speaking, he glanced at the two leaders of the Hengyue Sect and the Linlang Sect. The two of them always maintained the appearance of worldly masters and did not speak.