301-320

Chapter 301 The Final Battle: The Phoenix Appears

They are opposing parties, is he happy that he has such an opponent?

Lu Xiyue didn't bother to care about him, and smiled and returned to her seat with her fellow disciples to rest...

Hengyue Sect was shocked in the competition between Canglan Sect and Linlang Sect. They thought they could defeat Canglan Sect, but after seeing it today, they realized how naive their ideas were...

Such a mentality directly affected their performance.

The next competition is between them and Yinri Sect.

Facing the powerful Yinri Sect, Hengyue Sect was defeated by them after only five moves...

Everyone hasn't reacted to the competition with Canglan Sect just now, and the last competition is coming soon!

Canglan Sect vs. Yinri Sect!

Everyone started to get excited. After this game, the competition officially ended. Judging from the current points, Canglan Sect is still ranked first, followed by Yinri Sect.

If the Yinri Sect wins this match, then they still have another match to go.

If the Canglan Sect wins, then it's a foregone conclusion.

Anyway, it's impossible for the result to be the same as yesterday.

Who will win?

Everyone raised their heads and looked carefully at the competition venue...

Everyone who has been to the Mercenary Guild knows that the strength of the Yinri Sect is comparable to that of the Canglan Sect...

Only Lu Xiyue herself knows that Zhu Ming has retained his strength!

The two teams stood face to face, staring at each other...

Such a scene happened in the Mercenary Guild, just like yesterday.

Lu Xiyue stood in the middle of the front, Chi Jing and Chu Yu stood on her left and right respectively, protecting her tightly, and looking at Zhu Ming opposite.

Judging from the caution of the little sister, they all knew that Zhu Ming was not easy to mess with!

Zhu Ming's eyes always fell on Lu Xiyue, and the strange color in his eyes became more and more complicated...

Lu Xiyue raised her eyebrows slightly. She couldn't understand why Zhu Ming looked at her like this.

After all, she and him, except for the encounter in the Spirit Beast Forest of Sunset Mountain, did not have a deep friendship...

"Zhu Ming, this time, I hope to have a good fight with you!"

Lu Xiyue put away all the playful expressions and looked at him deeply.

All the people in Yinri Sect turned back to look at his son, their eyes were somewhat eager.

Miss Lu was right, they also hoped that the son could do his best!

If the son tried his best, they would definitely be able to defeat Canglan Sect!

Zhu Ming nodded slowly, "Don't worry, I will definitely do my best!"

After he said this, Zhu Ye on the high platform narrowed his eyes slightly, his eyes turned back and forth between him and Lu Xiyue, and then fixed on Lu Xiyue, his eyes shrank!

His son has never cared about anyone, except this Lu Xiyue!

He quietly inquired, and suddenly frowned...