181-200

Chapter 181 Refining Bodhi Pills

He wanted to have some, but he didn't know when the master would come or if he would come!

"How could there be none? Didn't you ask us to come and see it yesterday? Now that we are here, you say there are none!"

"Are you not going to sell it to us? Do you want to raise the price?"

"How can you go back on your word?"

"Yes!"

A large group of people rushed to the steward to argue with him.

"If they don't want us, we want it! We can pay twice as much spirit stones to buy it!"

"Me too! We want it even if the price is raised!"

Another group of people who had not reserved the pills all rushed to the front, and the scene was in chaos.

"Everyone be quiet! Yesterday we just asked everyone to come and see it today, and there was no guarantee that there would be some today~"

The steward opened his hands to try to calm everyone down.

"Why did you call us here when you don't have any?"

"When will the elixir be available?"

"....."

Ever since everyone saw the Invincible Thunderbolt Team use elixirs to defeat the much stronger Hell King Kong Team, everyone has gone completely crazy...

The manager was immediately confused, "It's really not what everyone thinks. Our Alchemist Guild really doesn't have elixirs, so we're asking everyone to wait. To be honest, we don't know when that master will make the elixir and send it to us."

The manager looked helpless!

Now the number of people buying elixirs is constantly increasing. Their Alchemist Guild has not produced an alchemist with elixir patterns, and they are also very distressed. They can only wait for that master to come.

Hearing this, the scene exploded again!

"Sir?! He must be a very high-level alchemist, otherwise the pills wouldn't be so powerful!"

"Since that sir hasn't come yet, I want to reserve it too!"

"I want it too, I want it too!"

"I want five of each pill!"

"I want ten!"

"I want ten too!"

"......"

"Please wait a moment, everyone! Don't be impatient..."

The manager was completely confused and surrounded by a group of people...

Si Yichen and his group just walked to the opposite side, watching this scene from a distance, and opened their mouths in surprise!

Lu Xiyue twitched her mouth, she didn't expect so many people to wait to buy her pills.

She looked at the helpless look of the manager and suddenly felt a little funny...

"Junior sister! Do they have too many spirit stones? There are so many people waiting to buy pills? In my opinion, the pills made by the junior sister are much better than the ones they buy!"

Si Yichen curled his lips, crossed his arms and looked down on them.

At this moment, except for Chi Jing, Chu Yu and Master Fu Xi, the others still didn't know about the elixir. Seeing everyone's madness at this moment, they were full of confusion.