661-680

Chapter 661 Training List

The people of Wentian Sect and Feng Family looked up at Xiao Jue, delighted by his strength!

They knew that the eldest brother was the most powerful!

The most surprised people were the people of the Sect Alliance Council. The six of them opened their eyes wide and became dazed...

Until Xiao Jue put away the Tianchi Order, he was like a god in the sky, squinting at everyone!

His low voice came down from the top of the sky, falling into everyone's ears like a holy sound...

"I didn't know that the immortal sects in the upper cultivation world also framed me! Saying that I am a slave cultivator?! How did you come up with this? You are not qualified to enter Tianchi for training!"

As his voice fell, a thunder exploded in the hearts of the three mysterious sects and Yingxian Sect!

Their hearts were tightly tied, and they dared not believe the truth that was about to be revealed, but they had to believe it...

The six leaders of the Council finally reacted, and rushed to the bottom of Xiao Jue, bowed with both hands, and bowed deeply.

"Greetings to the Young Master of Tianchi!"

Although they were not well-informed, they still knew about this Tianchi Order!

Only the Young Master of Tianchi was qualified to have the Tianchi Order!

As soon as they finished speaking, the slander that Xiao Jue was a slave cultivator just now was self-defeating...

That is to say, the three mysterious sects, together with other small sects, failed to slander the first major sect!

Since Xiao Jue was not a slave cultivator, it was not true that he was with demons.

There was no suspicion that Wentian Sect sold his life to demons!

Wentian Sect was still the first major sect!

And Xiao Jue's identity as the Young Master of Tianchi added a lot of color to Wentian Sect!

Young Master of Tianchi! Such a sacred existence, who dares to question him?

Xiao Jue's figure slowly fell from the sky, carrying a sacred light and a solemn aura. The two auras mixed on his body, but they didn't feel out of place!

He waved his right hand holding the Tianchi Order casually, and a surging aura exploded, knocking the three mysterious sects and Yingxian Sect and others to the ground!

The strong pressure made them spit out blood, and they looked at Xiao Jue with fear.

With just one move, everyone was injured!

How can people not be afraid of such strength? !

In addition, those sects that remained neutral were all frightened and knelt on the ground, trembling and looking at Xiao Jue.

And the disciples of Tiandao Sect, Xiaoyao Sect, and Fanyin Sect also knelt down at the same time, full of admiration for Xiao Jue in their hearts...

Xiao Jue glanced at everyone, glanced at the three hidden sects, and spoke in a low voice again.

"Get up! Announce the result of this competition! And announce the list of people who will enter Tianchi for training!"

He said as he sent a scroll to the chairman of the Council Chamber through the air...

The scroll was extremely heavy, and the chairman almost couldn't catch it...

Xiao Jue was suspended in the air, five meters above everyone, with endless pressure, superior to everyone else.