I'M BACK!

HELLO EVERYONEEEEE!!!! IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

FIRST OF ALLL IM SO SO HAPPY WE ARE AT 2.9K VIEWS OMGGGGG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT.  You guys have seriously show your support for this book a lot and I really thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

ok so now i'll explain a few things. first of all why i was gone for over a month or so. ok so basically what happened was it was hard trying to juggle writing the book and working for my real time job. it was very complicated but i tried to push out chapters and tried to work on my real job as well. but my real job was pushing me even more and i was still trying to write more chapters while doing my job as well. eventually there was too much work and i couldnt keep up so i had to stop writing for about a 3 days or so. but then shortly after i finished a project for My job that was keeping me up all day and night  my boss said that i wouldnt be deployed to another project for a long time so i could relax. i decided to take a trip to the Bahamas for about a month because  it was amazing and i saw a bunch of cool sights and went to the beach and swam (obviously) anyways long story short im back in my home and i still havent gotten deployed to any other job my boss needs me to and he will tell me a day in advance if he does so as of right now i am free from my work. which means i can FINNALLY get back to writing all the chapters and posting these fun and exciting parts for my amazing viewers.

this is the next thing ill explain, ive been gone for quite some time so im sorry if the new chapters are a lil bad im still adjusting to things. another thing is ill still try to publish every day but im sorry if i wont be able to im trying my Best!

and thats about it anyways i will be posting chapters soon so dont worry!

 and I am finally BACK!