☠︎︎ 28. Pretty Please ☠︎︎

— every inch of his body

sweeter than honey

every kiss of his lips

that's how the love feels —

Chay was lying on his stomach when Kim walked in. He wasn't sleeping, but he had his eyes closed, just enjoying the soothing rain that had started falling on the wooden body of the Scorpion just minutes ago. Sometime after Kim left the cabin and the cook had brought him food, Chay had stopped hearing Macau's screams. He knew what that meant, and he was expecting the door of the cabin to open soon after and his captain to walk in, but that didn't happen for at least another hour.

But now, finally, Chay's waiting was over. Just knowing that Kim was in the same room with him brought him immense happiness. He smiled when he felt the bed next to him moving.

"Storm is coming our way, darlin'," Kim whispered, his lips ghosting the tender skin under Chay's ear.

Chay mummed, "I know... I can hear the rain. It's slowly lulling me to sleep."

"Uhm... no. We can't have such a thing," Kim slowly started gliding his hand down Chay's beautiful back. "I have an entirely different plan with you tonight."

Chay opened his eyes and fluttered his eyelashes at Kim, "you keep talking, but I don't see any actions. What are you waiting for, captain? I'm lying in your bed, naked, waiting for you... and you... you are talking about a storm... Don't tell me that Captain Kim is suddenly shy..."

"Shy?" Kim scoffed and tore open his shirt, his hands sliding down to unbuckle his belt. "I was merely trying to be careful because of your back, but it seems to me that you don't want careful, darlin'."

"I want you, Kim. Chay reached out for Kim's hand and brought it to his lips. "You can't hurt me. When we got separated, the thought of you was the only thing that kept me alive. I don't want to wait anymore. I don't want you to treat me like I'm the most fragile porcelain. I want you to treat me like I'm the man you love. Make me feel how much you love me, captain."

Everything inside Kim ignited with desire so carnal that the entire world felt like it ceased to exist and everything was only Chay—his touch, his eyes looking at Kim like they wanted to give him the world, all he had to do was ask.

It was enough for Kim to give in. He crashed their lips together, his tongue found its way into Chay's mouth as if they were its home. And in a way, they were. Chay whimpered into the kiss, feeling Kim's hand finding its way to his naked body and giving extra attention to his ass.

"Kim..."

"I'm going to kiss every inch of your body, Porchay. I'll kiss it all because it all belongs to me, doesn't it? It's all mine. Forever just mine," Kim whispered, his lips so close to Chay's that Chay could feel every letter that Kim said, but it wasn't enough for their lips to meet again. It was driving Chay crazy. He wanted their lips to meet again. He wanted their lips to be never apart. But when he raised his head a little to press his lips on Kim's again, Kim just smirked and went lower, kissing Chay's shoulder instead.