☠︎︎ 29. Friends? ☠︎︎

— I'm mine before I'm his

but I'm his before I'm everyone else's

he trusts me more than anyone else

he trusts me enough to say yes —

Chay woke up to a loud obnoxious singing coming from the outside. He could barely make up words the person was singing, but it sounded sad and incredibly bad. Chay wasn't the type to judge someone for not being good at something, but... "man, do you really have to?" he groaned and rolled over in bed, pulling the blanket all the way above his head.

However, Chay smiled while biting his bottom lip, a bad singing in the morning was not going to ruin his good mood. Especially not after the kind of night he had. He slid his hand down his naked body, resting it on his thigh covered in purple and red hickeys that Kim took his sweet time to paint there. Chay closed his eyes and squeezed his thigh, letting out a soft moan, feeling it burn a little. Kim took such good care of him. And his scars—the way Kim kept kissing them - kept telling Chay how beautiful he was until they finally fell asleep. Chay was so lucky. He knew from the beginning, that one day his captain would love and care about him, and now, since the moment it had become true, Chay's heart was just blooming with the most intimate and strongest emotions for Kim and Kim only.

Chay wanted to roll over and kiss Kim good morning, but Kim wasn't in bed. He didn't seem to be in the cabin either.

Chay pouted and sat up in bed, the blanket falling off his upper body, curling around his hips. Stretching like a little kitten, he yawned and looked around. He was right—Kim wasn't in the cabin. Of course, he wasn't. If he was, Chay would already have those strong and big hands around his waist and needy lips kissing his breath away.

"Hmm," Chay hummed. It looked like he had to get out of bed and go see what was happening outside. Maybe he would even find out who woke him up with that extremely 'melodic' singing...

So, rolling out of bed, Chay took a couple of minutes to find a white pirate shirt and black trousers to put on, before he slowly opened the door of the cabin and walked out on the deck. It was sunny and a little bit windy, but the air felt nice on his skin. It took him only less than ten seconds to find out who was singing their heart away.

Holding onto the main mast of the ship was Snail—one of the first members of Kim's crew, Chay met. In one hand a bottle of something, most likely rum, and with the other hand holding onto the main mast, Snail was visibly drunk and was rocking himself back and forth while he sang for Chay barely recognisable words. Snail was either so drunk that he was entirely butchering the words, or the song was in some old pirate language that Chay didn't know. Well, no matter what was the case, Chay hoped that Snail would get tired of it soon. Actually, Chay wondered why Kim hadn't stopped him. Was this not bothering anyone else just Chay?