☠︎︎ 32. Painted In Blood ☠︎︎

— heartless you say with my heart in your hand

insane I whisper, knowing it's bad

you promise it's fine

with my face in your palm —

"Shhh... not... not there... here!" Chay giggled, pulling his drunk captain to the right where the captain's cabin was.

"Why here not there... it's... my ship!" Kim stomped his foot and opened his arms, looking around proudly. "It's my ship! My! Just like... like you are my daaaarlin'," Kim threw himself at Chay, crushing him in his arms.

"I am yours... I am," Chay giggled in Kim's arms and pulled him towards the cabin. "Sleep," he mumbled. "I wanna sleep with youuu," he cupped Kim's face and smashed their lips together.

"Here," Chay giggled and opened the door with Kim still on him, but then, they both stopped.

"Uhm... is that... who's that?" Chay scrunched his nose, looking at a small boy sleeping in their bed.

"I don't... oh... oh... I know!" Kim suddenly shouted.

"Shh," Chay pressed his hand on Kim's mouth, "he is asleep."

Kim nodded, "it... Pearl... our kid."

"Aww... we have a kid," Chay cooed. His eyes went wide with memory, "oh, yes! Pearl... in our bed... so we can't... we can't..."

"He needs to sleep somewhere else!" Kim pointed at Pearl, still soundly sleeping in their bed.

"Yes," Chay nodded eagerly, "but not... not now. Move," he pushed Kim away from the door and carefully closed them.

"Why are you there?" Kim mumbled, "come here," he pulled Chay back into his arms, causing them to lose their balance and fall, Chay on top of him. "That's better, you in my arms."

"Shhh... let's sleep," Chay dropped his head low, closing the distance between them.

⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆

"Kim? Kim? Umm... Chay? Wake up..."

Chay opened one eye and immediately closed it as the sun was shining right down at them, and his head was pounding. Oh great, a hangover. Isn't that wonderful?!

"Chay?"

"Umm..." Chay opened one eye again and slowly the other, looking up at Pearl. "Hey... slept well?"

"Why are you two lying here?"

"Oh, well... we came really late. We didn't want to disturb you."

Pearl looked like he was really thinking deeply about something, and then he said, "you two really look like you need a good rest."