What a Creepyhead!!!

Tom's Point of View

It was now Halloween a time I quite enjoyed mainly because of the darkness and the fun of scaring people. I walked into the hall with Draco and his two fat followers, Crabbe and Goyle, both like their fathers - unable to think for themselves unless it's about food. The ceiling was covered in floating pumpkins which glowed bright orange under the moonlight of the enchanted ceiling. I sat down on my usual spot after growling at some first year student who was sat there, I smirked watching him scurry away with his tail between his legs.

The feast didn't take long to begin and everyone dove into their food enjoying the freshly made food and the Halloween themed treats. Personally, I was quite fond of the sour popping candies that were obviously bought from a shop in either Diagon Alley or Hogesmeade. In the middle of our dinner we heard a loud scream and all turned to see Argus Filtch, the squid, running in covered in warts and pumpkin guts. What happened to him? I thought then I heard roaring laughter on the next table. I looked and saw Belladonna and the two Weasley twins laughing like crazy. I couldn't help but chuckle myself.

She was a very interesting girl indeed with an odd sense of humour and a feisty behaviour. But still... why did a simple Muggle-born witch interest me so much, what was happening to me? I saw her look up and my heart skipped a beat as our eyes connected. What is happening? This has never happened before, my heart never races like this, I am usually so cold and closed off, maybe this is changing me.... But why and how? I was a baby born of magic, not love, I shouldn't feel anything other than hate. But now I was feeling different, I was laughing and interested in a girl who made my heart race.

As the meal carried on and McGonagall stormed over to the trio of pranksters and yelled at them, I just sipped at my drink before sighing. I need to stay focus I can't let her distract me, I am here to destroy Harry and that's it.

Belladonna's P.O.V.:-

"There you go," said Ron. "We got as much as we could carry." A shower of brilliantly coloured sweets fell into Harry's lap. It was dusk, and Ron and Hermione had just turned up in the common room, pink-faced from the cold wind and looking as though they'd had the time of their lives. I had just come in with Fred and George after buying lots of Zonko's products. We went and freshened up a bit, and went down to the Great Hall. On the way we saw Filch muttering to himself. I smirked like the devil. I looked at Fred and George.

"PEEVES!" I shouted. Fred and George looked astonished. Peeves came up and stood in front.

"Yes!" he piped with joy.

"Care to join the Pranking royals for a nice prank?" I said.

"Yes." He said. "But on whom?"

"On Mr. Filch of course?" I said. We smirked like spawns of the devil himself and set to work. Filch went and created a mayhem, distracting Filch. Fred and I dropped some candies from Zonko's. I dropped my own recipe of doxywing muffins flavoured of chocolates and blueberry with pumpkin icing. We smirked as we left.

We went down to the feast and smirked as we looked at Ginny, who looked warily at us.