1 Million Reads Celebration

First of all THANK YOU GUYS [FREAKS] SO MUCH FOR ONE MILLION READSI wrote this last night because I was like WHY NOT!it was gonna be one chapter of smut but yall cant ever be satisfied sooo~jus read ^_^don't be fooled by the length of this chapter

SO MUCH FOR ONE MILLION READS
I wrote this last night because I was like WHY NOT!
it was gonna be one chapter of smut but yall cant ever be satisfied sooo~
jus read ^_^
don't be fooled by the length of this chapter.

Decided to do a slight choose-your-own adventure ^_^

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

San sat down on the edge of the bed wearing exactly what Wooyoung and the fans wanted him in. A suit. He wasn't really used to dressing up for streams, because he usually took everything off, but Wooyoung said please with his usual innocent smile and he caved.

"Sannie~ Are you dressed?" Wooyoung asked. San quickly put on his mask.

"Yeah," San called back and watched Wooyoung enter the room wearing his mask and a very revealing leather lingerie outfit.

It consisted of a leather choker that connected to a bralette with light silver chains. The underwear had an opening in the back and connected to leather thigh garters with black fabric. And finally, he had a thin leather belt across his waist with chains that connected to the thigh garters as well.

"Fuck when the hell did you get this?"

"Not too long ago. We got 1 million viewers so of course I had to go all out for our perverted fans." He said as he sauntered over to San.

San eyed Wooyoung's thigh garters and pulled at one of them lightly before releasing it to let it snap against his boyfriend's thigh.

Wooyoung let out a soft whimper, "Waait~ Hey! I might be in charge today." Wooyoung whined.

"Sorry, Sir Jung." San teased and Wooyoung smacked him lightly.

"You're not in character properly." Wooyoung scolded him.

"Sorry sorry. You just look.. so fuckable." San swallowed harshly and looked at his beautiful boyfriend. I almost don't even want to stream tonight.

"Yeah. That's the whole point Sannie." Wooyoung pushed the male onto the bed and went to set up the camera.

San looked at Wooyoung's ass as he fixed the camera and took note of the buttplug he had in with a gem top. I don't think I'm gonna make it through this live.

"Hii guys~" Wooyoung spoke in his usual streamer voice. He stepped back to sit on San's lap and San's hands instinctively wrapped around Wooyoung's waist to secure him on his thigh. "We're gonna let you decide~ do you want me to run today's stream? Or my honey~"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
yeah you perverted viewers who do u want to run the stream?
pick the chapter u wanna read hahaha