10

Vote and Comment~It usually gets me hella motivated✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Vote and Comment~
It usually gets me hella motivated
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung opened the door to his classroom and sat in the very back row. There was something more comforting when it came to him being in class without any friends.

This was mainly because he knew he would have to focus on work and there wouldn't be any way for him to be distracted.

Wooyoung pulled out his laptop and his textbook to set up his workspace when he noticed a presence next to him.

"Um.. hey.." A masculine voice called out to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung paused and slowly turned to look at the new person.

"Hello.." Wooyoung stared at him with his eyes squinted before his eyes widened in realization."You're the guy I bumped into a while ago!"

"Uh yeah.. that's me."

"Hello~"

"Hey.. I didn't know you were in this class."

"I'm usually here in the back.." Wooyoung paused,"You know.. I never got your name."

"Oh! My name is Yeosang."

"I'm Wooyoung." The male smiled up at Yeosang who stood towering over him.

"Can I sit here?"

"Sure, I don't own the chair." Wooyoung giggled and Yeosang felt his heartbeat quicken.

"Th-that's good. Okay. Cool." Yeosang pulled out the chair and sat down, he was about to say something else to Wooyoung but the professor entered the classroom.

Two hours of pointless lecturing later, Wooyoung began to pack up his things.

Maybe San and I should go out for lunch..

He was almost out of the door entirely when he felt a hand on his wrist.

His face changed to one of confusion as he turned around.

"Uh.. Wooyoung.."

"Yeeeess....??"

"So I know this is like totally random.. but like.. do you have a boyfriend?"

Wooyoung smiled up at Yeosang."Are you trying to ask me out?"

"I- um.."

"That's cute. Well.. Yeosang.. I don't have a boyfriend.. but don't you think we should at least be friends first?"

"Friends. Yes. Friends."

"Do you want to hang out Yeosang?"

"Um. Yeah."

"Okay. Give me your phone."

Yeosang hurriedly pulled the device out of his pocket and handed it to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung laughed and handed the phone back to the taller male. "Yeosang, you have to open the phone~ so I can put I'm number in it."

"Oh. Right."

This guy.. he's kind of cute.. in a weird innocent way..

Wooyoung smiled and took the phone back to put his number in it. He took a quick selfie for the profile picture as well, then texted himself so he could have Yeosang's number as well.

"If you're free right now, we can go get lunch Yeosang.."

"I'm free now." Yeosang spoke quickly.

"Let's go to a cafe. I heard about this one called Crown Cafe. I think it's good." Wooyoung pulled the male with him and the two headed off to lunch.

・:*:・

San stood outside Wooyoung's classroom with a slight frown. I thought we were going to get lunch together..

His phone dinged and he saw that Wooyoung had texted him.

Cutie Woo 🥺:
Oppa, I went to eat
with a classmate~
Please don't be mad
You can eat me for dinner
Eat with me**

San sighed and responded to the male.

San Oppa🥵:
That's fine.
I'll see you in the
room later..
But you're cooking.

Cutie Woo🥺:
Fine~

San exited the conversation and sighed. Maybe he could just go out and eat with Mingi and Yunho.

He pulled up their mini group chat and texted the two males, so they could go out and eat.

HornyMales420:

San:
Let's go eat.

Mingi:
No.

Yunho:
Sure

Mingi:
Okay maybe

San:
To this day, I'll never
understand the
relationship you two
have.

Mingi:
It's easy. Really.
Yunho wants me.

Yunho:
That's not true!
You want me. But I'm
too good for you.

Mingi:
And yet you slept with
my friend.

Yunho:
You were ignoring me!

Mingi:
That's because you were
playing hard to get!

Yunho:
What's wrong with a little
fucking chase Mingi?!

Mingi is typing..

San:
Shut the fuck up.
We're going to go eat.
You can deal with your
problems another time
I don't actually care.

Mingi:
Fine.

Yunho:
Fine.

San:
How does Crown Cafe sound?

Yunho:
I'm good with that

Mingi:
Me too.

San:
Perfect.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Hmmm..
HHMMMMM