15

San knocked on Yunho and Mingi's door

San knocked on Yunho and Mingi's door. "Guys are we still going?" He groaned and twisted the door knob and found that the door was unlocked.

What the ...

San entered their room and heard faint voices from the bedroom.

"Mingi we have to go San is waiting-"

"Just let me- oh fuck."

San opened the door and glared at the two. Mingi's dick was in Yunho as Yunho's chest was pushed against the wall with a leg raised by Mingi.

"I should've never got you two together." San deadpanned.

"Yeah this is your fault." Mingi spoke as he pulled out and thrusted into Yunho again. Yunho covered his mouth as he whimpered, embarrassed at how casual the other two males were being at this time.

"So.. no party?" San asked laughing.

"Nah- I wanna finish this." Mingi angled himself differently and thrusted upwards again.

"Well.. have fun with that." San shrugged and left.

He could hear Yunho whining about how he hated Mingi. San laughed at the couple.

・:*:・

They're so weird.. I could still go to the party..

San shut the door behind him and saw that his phone had a new notification.

AngelWoo is going live: Come play League with me..

Yeah, I'm not definitely not going to that party..

San tucked his phone into his pocket and went back to his apartment. He noticed that Wooyoung wasn't in the living room any more, but he didn't have time to wait for the male, he had to be on the stream early so he could pay the most.

He liked to be the one in control of AngelWoo's vibrator.

San shut his door and turned on his computer to see that the stream had already started.

He started giving AngelWoo the most gifts and finally he heard the male speak. "Thanks SanC99.. you get to be the one in control.."

A messages appeared on San's phone screen and he was able to turn on the vibrator from his phone while he watched on the computer.

"O-Oh~" Angel moaned softly. He spread his legs more and the viewers could see Angel's thighs shaking.

San palmed himself over his pants before unzipping them and pulling his member out through the hole in his boxers. His member sprung up and slapped against his abs.

San grabbed his member and stroked it slowly.

He watched as AngelWoo read the comments as they rolled in and his eye smile from behind his mask. "Y-you guys p-prefer this a-angle?"

Wooyoung asked trailing a hand down to rub around the rim of his hole that was stuffed with the vibrator.

"Don't touch yourself Angel." San smirked.

Wooyoung flinched yanking his hand away from his hole as San increased the vibration speed. The male yelled out in pleasure.

San froze.

Why did it seem so loud..?

He turned up the vibrator more and heard AngelWoo's voice twice?

San turned down the vibrator before suddenly turning it up again and hearing a yell echo from the hallway and then in his room.

San stood up and walked towards Wooyoung's room slowly.

If he was right about this..

San pressed an ear to Wooyoung's door.
"Oh fuck, I think I'm going to cum!" Wooyoung yelled out.

And San knew.

San's jaw dropped as he slowly twisted the doorknob on Wooyoung's door and opened it to see the male in the same position as AngelWoo would've been had San been watching from his own room.

Wooyoung came and continued to shake from the overstimulation in the chair. "T-too much~"

San turned down the vibration and entered the room, shutting the door silently behind him, still stroking his member.

"G-guys I think I'm g-gonna win this b-battle." Wooyoung spoke unaware of the presence in his room.

He continued the stream for another thirty minutes. Orgasming three more times and getting to a point where he had to end the stream..

"Thanks for playing with me." Wooyoung stood up suddenly and turned around to see San(Who didn't have enough time to hide),  with a hand wrapped around his member.

"Bye guys." Wooyoung rushed out before he shut off the computer and turned off the camera.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Guys.. I'm not updating this book ever again
🤧

JK LMAO THIS IS TOO GOOD