13

😌 no smut warning bc you all knew what you signed up for when you came to this book

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

San wanted to turn on the water to take a cold shower, but he figured it would be weird if the shower randomly turned on when he hadn't gone back to his room to grab clothing to change into.

So instead, he pulled out his phone, and found his favorite Camboy's videos to watch as he jerked off.

San grunted and pulled at his member, biting his lip as he panted and helped himself towards a climax.

"Fuck.. Angelwoo.." San moaned softly, imagining the Camboy was the one he was with.

・:*:・

Wooyoung waited until he heard San lock to bathroom door to follow the male. He was genuinely curious about what San was up to.

Wooyoung pressed his ear to the bathroom door and listened to San's grunts. For some reason, the sounds San let out were really turning him on.

"Angel.. Woo.. fuck."

Wooyoung froze. San just said his Camboy name.

He watches my videos...?

But for some reason.. it just made Wooyoung hornier.

"Angel.. such a good boy.." San moaned, unaware of the actual angel outside the door who's dick twitched with the praise.

Wooyoung slipped a hand down his pants and grabbed his own member, rubbing at it and fucking into his hand so he could cum quickly.

"I-I'm a good boy." Wooyoung whispered quickening his pace as he rubbed his member.

"I wish I could fuck you." San grunted.

Me too.. Wooyoung thought to himself.

Wooyoung slid down the door silently and sat on the floor before he stuck another hand in the back of his pants to finger himself.

"So pretty.." San moaned.

I'm pretty.. I'm so pretty just for you San..

Wooyoung flinched as he touched his prostate roughly but did his best to conceal moans so he wouldn't get caught.

Moments later Wooyoung came into his hands. The male caught his breath, and then he noticed he could still hear San jerking off.

All that stamina...

Wooyoung got off of the floor and went to his room to wipe his hands off while he waited for San to leave the bathroom so he could clean himself properly.

So he watches my streams.. but he doesn't know that it's me..

・:*:・

San let out a final groan as he came. He quickly washed his hands and left the bathroom.

He returned to the living room to find that Wooyoung was probably in his own bedroom.

"Fuck."

Maybe I should just do my homework instead.

San retreated to his bedroom as well  He figured if he went to check up on Wooyoung, he'd get hard again.

Wooyoung was too sweet and innocent for him.

He's probably wondering why I took so long..

San sighed and pulled out his computer and began to do schoolwork when he saw an Instagram notification light up his screen.

"I can't keep destroying my dick like this." San groaned as he slipped his hand down his pants again.

・:*:・ Next Day ・:*:・

"I-Is your roommate.."

"Jerking off? Yes. And he's probably jerking off to me." Wooyoung smirked as he laid on his bed next to Seonghwa who sat upright with his legs crossed while he painted his nails a clear coat.

"To you? Did you send him nudes?" Seonghwa asked, dipping the brush in more clear nail polish for himself.

"No. But he loves AngelWoo." Wooyoung spoke casually.

"Your Camboy account? How did you come to that conclusion?" Seonghwa paused his nail painting.

"I heard him moaning out my name yesterday when he was in the bathroom. And! While we were having breakfast yesterday, I uploaded a picture for the Camboy account, and I'm pretty sure he has my post notifications on. Because he was the first to like the image.. it's always him actually. His username is literally ChxiSan99."

"And.. you don't think that's weird?" Seonghwa pressed.

"I'm not sure yet."

"Not sure?!"

"Yep. But one thing I am sure of, I have a definite praise kink when it comes to San."

Seonghwa's eyebrows raised.

"You don't want to know how I came to that conclusion." Wooyoung stopped him before he could say anything. "So.. what happened with Hongjoong?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
How do you think San will find out?
😳