9

Wooyoung yawned and stepped into the kitchen tiredly while rubbing his eye

Wooyoung yawned and stepped into the kitchen tiredly while rubbing his eye. He and San had been living together for two weeks now and they had gotten into the groove of living around each other.

Some days San would make breakfast, and on other days Wooyoung would. They alternated chores and everything.

"Good morning San hyung~" The male chirped as he lifted himself up to sit on the counter. His smooth thighs just taunting San as Wooyoung sat down near the stove and watched the male make pancakes.

"You don't have to call me hyung, we were born in the same year Wooyoung." San gulped and tried not to notice the thighs in his peripheral vision.

"Doesn't matter~ besides, I think Ssn hyung has a nice ring to it." Wooyoung smiled with half lidded eyes and San mentally cooed at him. "I could always call you Oppa.. if you're into that." Wooyoung teased.

San looked down to make sure he wasn't hard before rolling his eyes are Wooyoung. "I-I think hyung is fine."

"Suit yourself hyung~"

He hopped off of the counter and went to change into clothes for the day, and San had to pinch to make sure he didn't look at Wooyoung's ass as he walked away.

The shorts Wooyoung was wearing left practically nothing to imagination. And San couldn't be sure, but it seemed like he could see the outline of lace against the pastel pink silk fabric of the tiny shorts Wooyoung had worn.

Fuck, that's hot.

San could just imagine himself bending Wooyoung over the counter and sliding a hand down them slowly so he could finger the male. He imagined Wooyoung would be so tight because he was so innocent-

San, you're being weird again.

San took the last pancake off of the stove before it had the chance to burn and watched Wooyoung re-enter the kitchen moments later fully dressed.

Wooyoung sat at the table with his book bag and waited for San to put the pancakes on the table. He played on his phone while San brought over orange juice and their foods.

"Thank you for the meal oppa~"

San groaned. "Don't call me that. And if you continue to.. just don't.. do that in public."

Wooyoung giggled as he pouted syrup into his pancakes. "Okay. Oppa."

"How annoying." San teased with a smirk.

Wooyoung just smiled innocently and ate more of his pancake. He swallowed the piece before pondering something.

"What is it you want to ask?" San rolled his eyes.

"It's just.. do you have a girlfriend? I haven't seen you bring one around, or heard you with one either."

"Well. That's because I'm not into girls.. and also I'm just not dating anyone."

"No one?"

"Nope."

"But.. do you have anyone in mind?"

"Uh.."

Wooyoung's phone dinged. The male flinched from the sudden sound before giggling and checking the notification. The male smiled when he saw the amount of money deposited into his account.

"Sorry San.. just give me a second." Wooyoung murmured and San nodded.

Wooyoung remembered that he forgot to update his followers with a oicture of him. He posted a picture that he'd taken a few days ago and put his phone face down.

San's phone dinged.

Wooyoung quirked an eyebrow and San shrugged, picking up his phone. He had turned post notifications on for AngelWoo's post.

 He had turned post notifications on for AngelWoo's post

San cleared his throat. "Uh. Sorry.. someone just texted me." The tips of Sans ears turned red as he liked the post and closed the app swiftly.

"Oh and.. I'm not interested in anyone currently." San smiled at Wooyoung and Wooyoung nodded thoughtfully.

"Good." Wooyoung murmured.

"What?"

"Huh?"

Wooyoung just shrugged and got up to put his plate in the sink.

"I'm gonna head out~ Bye San oppa."

"Stop calling me that!"

Wooyoung smiled and closed the door behind himself as he headed to school for the day.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Lol they're idiots but it's okay 😌