21

Double Update 1 of 2

😳
Plsplspls answer me at the end 🥺 even if u don't usually comment lol

・:*:・Three days later・:*:・

The two males had been walking on eggshells around each other. Both of them feeling equally awkward at the memory of the intimate moment they had shared. But that didn't change their daily routine of switching who cooked each day.

Wooyoung yawned cutely as he made his way to the kitchen. It was 8:30 a.m. on a Saturday so San should've been asleep still.

Should have.

When Wooyoung entered the kitchen he saw the male at the stove cooking scrambled eggs for the two of them.

"San?"

"Hm?"

"Today's my day to cook." Wooyoung looked at him in confusion.

"I know." San answered while looking over his shoulder to smile at Wooyoung.

"So.. why are you the one cooking." Wooyoung walked over to the counter and sat down.

"I want to get on your good side."

"What did you do?" Wooyoung looked at him with a hint of concern.

"I haven't done anything." San laughed,"Yet." San turned off the stove and put the eggs in two separate plates before carrying them to the table. "Come and eat waffles with me."

Wooyoung narrowed his eyes as he got off the counter and joined San at the table. "You know how much I love waffles.. San.."

"Okay so.. I was thinking.. because you know how I like you a lot and stuff.."

Wooyoung nodded his head for the male to continue and San smiled. "Can I take you on a date? Today?"

Immediately, Wooyoung let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, I was so scared."

"What did you think I was going to do?"

"I thought you were going to tell me that you told someone about my.. profession." Wooyoung deadpanned as he took a bite of his waffles. "Or ask for another blowjob..."

San's face turned a red hue. "I don't think that should have happened. To be honest.. it was very.. rushed.."

Wooyoung shrugged. "I live to please." He sighed and San frowned slightly.

"You're a camboy for you, not for the viewers.."

"I know.. sometimes it sucks though.. I feel really objectified reading the comments.." Wooyoung continued to eat sheepishly.

San bit his lip, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have entered your room that day.."

"I think it was inevitable. I get loud." Wooyoung chuckled.

San smiled softly and looked down at his almost finished plate of breakfast food.

"And by the way San.."

The male looked up at Wooyoung who had just called his name, "Hm?"

"I would love to go on a date with you today. What did you have in mind?"

San smiled at Wooyoung who smiled back at him.

・:*:・3 in the afternoon・:*:・

"Does this look good?" Wooyoung stepped out of his bedroom wearing high waisted jean-shorts with a crew neck shirt tucked in to the pants.

"No." San deadpanned. Wooyoung frowned and turned around to go change when San stopped him by grabbing his arm and pulling the male close to him,"You look great."

He rested a hand on the small of Wooyoung's back and smiled. Wooyoung slapped his chest with a blush coating his cheeks.

"You scared me." Wooyoung pouted.

"Wooyoung, do you honestly think I'd have anything negative to say about you? Especially with how breath taking you always look." San ruffled the male's hair and the aforementioned male rolled his eyes in an attempt to hide his embarassment.

"Thank you." He smiled while looking down at his feet before asking,"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere not too far."

"Am I going to be really active?" Wooyoung asked nervously while playing with the hem of his shorts.

"Nah.. but prepare your throat."

"Is that a referenc-"

"No! Wait- There were literally so many other ways for me to say that and I didn't. I apologize." San rubbed the back of his neck before receiving a notification on his phone.

"Oh, the uber's here." San spoke after reading the notification. "May I?" San put a hand out towards Wooyoung and the male grabbed it nervously.

San smiled at him and pulled him out of the apartment towards the car that was waiting for the two of them downstairs.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

😳 Double Update oops
🥺 also if I made an oc bxb book,
would you read? or no?