26

Familiar gif?@ my Scintillating readers

Familiar gif?
@ my Scintillating readers

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung groaned as he rolled over in the bed next to San.

"San I can feel your cum in me." Wooyoung laid his head on San's bare chest and felt San grab one of his bare ass cheeks before squeezing it roughly.

Wooyoung whimpered.

Both males were naked as they had done a few rounds. And since they were both too tired at the end of the night, Wooyoung didn't clean himself out.

"I told you it was going to be messy and you didn't listen." San spoke with a chuckle.

Wooyoung pouted and ignored the statement. "You have to help me get to the bathroom."

"Fine." San got out of bed and helped Wooyoung to the bathroom.

"You should shower with me. I might not be able to stand." Wooyoung smirked at the thought of San fingering him so early in the morning.

San rolled his eyes. "Fine, but we'll go quickly."

Wooyoung pouted but nodded nevertheless.

・:*:・

After a long shower - because Wooyoung and San were actually not capable of restraining themselves- the two males were finally dressed and in the kitchen eating.

Wooyoung watched as San cooked,"San, I don't know how I'm supposed to go back to dildos after the way you fucked me."

San smirked. "I can use one on you if you like."

Wooyoung bit his lip and looked away from the male. The fucking smirk.. "We should try that sometime.." Wooyoung suggested.

San flipped a pancake and turned around to look at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung continued,"Do you think I should ask the fans what they think about someone fucking me with a dildo?" Wooyoung asked casually.

"If you want. As long as I'm the person who gets to do it for you." San spoke then turned back to the pancake and put it on a plate before pouring more batter into the pan.

"Really?"

"Sure babe."

Wooyoung clasped his hands together with a smile. He was really grateful that San was fine with his profession. He didn't think he could date someone who disapproved of his profession.

San turned around and placed a plate with a stack of pancakes in front of Wooyoung and handed him a bottle of syrup.

"Thank you.. baby.." Wooyoung teased while grabbing the bottle.

San leaned in and whispered,"If you don't want me to bend you over this table and punish you, cut it out Wooyoung."

Wooyoung blushed and rolled his eyes before stabbing his pancakes with a fork.

San sat down across from him with a smirk before he took a bite of his own food.

・:*:・

Wooyoung sat on Seonghwa's bed in his dorm room and rested his head in Jongho's lap.

"So you two have been dating for a month.. but the first time he fucked you was yesterday?" Seonghwa asked in confusion.

"Yes. And it felt so good. I mean at first I was angry because he kept giving me dry orgasms.. but it was worth it in the end."

Jongho's jaw dropped,"Dry?!"

"Yes but like.. you build up this huge need to cum and then cumming feels so much better. Especially with San's big dic-"

"Okay!" Seonghwa cut him off with a laugh.

"Don't you think your fans will notice all the hickeys?" Jongho asked curiously.

"They're just going to have to get over it. They don't physical own me." Wooyoung scoffed.

He loved the hickeys San gave him, and he had no intention of asking San to stop doing it.

"Well whatever floats your boat." Seonghwa laughed before turning to Jongho.

"So I heard you and Yeosang have something going on?"

Jongho flushed red,"I always embarrass myself in front of him. I don't know why he still asks me on dates.. if I were him I'd stop talking to me."

"Hey! Don't say that." Wooyoung glared up at him from his spot in the male's lap. "When I'm in class with Yeosang, you're all he talks about."

"Really?" Jongho asked trying to mask his eagerness.

"Yep." Wooyoung popped the P.

"That makes me happy." Jongho covered his red cheeks with his hands.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Whew.
How are you all doing?
I'm good!
This book is almost done~