24

Ok I changed the gif to this one 😼✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung flinched and quickly took his lube slicked fingers out of his hole, causing him to shudder and gasp at the sudden feeling of being empty.

"S-San-"

"No. Continue." San deadpanned.

"But-"

"Keep going." San smirked at the male and caused him to blush.

Slowly, Wooyoung pushed the two fingers back in and began to finger himself at a steady pace. It was pleasurable, but not enough to give Wooyoung an orgasm.

"A-anh~"

"Move faster." San leaned against the wall as he watched the male play with himself.

Wooyoung whimpered, but complied, quickening his pace and feeling like he was about to cum.

"Wanna say my name for me? Hm? Be a good boy, you don't have to be quiet Woo." San stood up and took a step forward.

"M-mh~oh~ S-San~"

San towered over Wooyoung as the male fingered himself on the bed. "Such pretty moans." San trailed a hand from Wooyoung's knee to his inner thigh, causing his member to twitch.

"You look so cute Wooyoung." San trailed a hand from Wooyoung's inner thigh to Wooyoung's member, holding it and preventing Wooyoung from cumming.

"San- I need to cum~" Wooyoung rushed out the words.

"You don't get to cum." San smirked and Wooyoung cried out as he found his prostate.

"San please-" Wooyoung begged, thighs shaking as he continued to finger himself. 

San took Wooyoung's hand out of himself and slicked up two of his own fingers before thrusting them into the male. "OH! SAN!" 

With one hand still wrapped around the base of Wooyoung's member, San curled his fingers inside of Wooyoung's hole, causing the the male to arch his back off the bed.

"San- San please- Please I can't-"

San continued fingering the male, "I'm cumming- San pleasepleaseplease-"

San abused Wooyoung's prostate at a specific angle and the male orgasmed intensely with a gasp before moaning loudly.

"San- what did you-" Wooyoung had tears falling down his cheeks from the unexpected feeling.

"You've never had a dry orgasm?" San asked curiously as he assessed his boyfriend's state.

Wooyoung panted and shook his head before making grabby hands for San to kiss him.

San smiled and leaned in to kiss the male, he sucked on Wooyoung's lower lip and asserted dominance. Wooyoung sat up and wrapped his arms around San's neck.

"You gotta take this off baby." San murmured with his lips against Wooyoung's as he grabbed at the hem of the male's shirt.

Wooyoung pulled away and pulled the shirt off, leaving the skirt and thigh highs on. It was convenient that he wasn't wearing any underwear before.  San took off  his own shirt, pants and boxers, leaving himself completely naked as he pressed his body against Wooyoung's. 

 He used one hand to grab Wooyoung's chin and reconnected their lips. Using his other hand to grab at and squeeze the male's ass. With a shaky hand, Wooyoung grabbed San's member.

San pulled his lips away from Wooyoung's,"Babe, what are you doing?"

"I-I-.. well you touched me.. so.."

"Wooyoung it's your first time, I'm not going to make you do anything."

"But-" Wooyoung looked at San in confusion.

"Woo I'm serious." San added before moving Wooyoung onto all fours. "You cleaned yourself for this, didn't you?"

"Yes.."

"You were so eager for this."

"What are you- ngh~" Wooyoung moaned loudly as he felt San's tongue over his hole.

Wooyoung clenched at the bed sheets and let his arms give out, he rested his cheek on the bed and arched his back. 

"San~ oh that feels so good." The males had fooled around numerous ties, but San had never done this before.

San smirked at the lewd moans Wooyoung was letting out but continued to lick and suck at the male's hole.

Wooyoung felt his thighs shake as his boyfriend continued to eat him out. "Fuck- Can I cum this time?"

San pulled away just to laugh at the male before wrapping a hand around the base of Wooyoung's member.

"SAN!" Wooyoung whined as the male helped him dry orgasm again. With a huff Wooyoung fell onto his back again. "Why?"

"Because I want you to have the best orgasm." San got off the bed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Was Contemplating 2 parts, but three is okay
😌