4

"Sorry Wooyoung, it's just that some things are going on right now

"Sorry Wooyoung, it's just that some things are going on right now." Seonghwa's disappointed voice spoke into the phone into Wooyoung's ear.

Wooyoung bit his lip and frowned. He could hear the pity and a hint of distress in his best friend's voice at the thought of not being able to help Wooyoung when he needed it.

"That's okay. I'll just ask San for help.. I just felt a bit awkward because we only met yesterday." Wooyoung spoke softly, playing with the hem of his cropped shirt.

Wooyoung could hear Seonghwa sigh in his Seonghwa hated not being able to help people when he could.

"I'm really sorry Woo. As soon as I have this figured out I'll tell you everything.."

There was a voice calling Seonghwa in the background with a hint of worry.

"I have to go.." Seonghwa murmured.

"That's fine. Call me back later Seongie. I'm worried for you."

"Thanks.. bye Woo."

"Bye." Wooyoung heard the line go silent as Seonghwa hung up the phone.

With a sigh Wooyoung dropped his phone into his lap and pouted. He was currently seated on the floor outside of his apartment after trying to get his key in the lock multiple times before coming to a realization.

His landlord had decided to be a straight up jerk and change the lock. He could get back in only if he went to the landlord to ask to move out.

He had called Seonghwa for help but he could tell something was wrong by the sound of his voice. So, instead of being truthful about how bad the situation was, he just told the male he wanted to move out early.

"This sucks." Wooyoung pulled at his hair before getting up from the dusty floor he was sitting on.

He could just pay a visit to his new house early.

・:*:・

San gripped his member and tugged at it a few more times. Watching AngelWoo squirm on the bed would never be something San didn't enjoy.

The males curvy hips accentuated his figure, and it was obvious that that Angel worked out from his slightly toned tummy and his perky ass.

"Oh fuck-" San grunted while biting his lip, watching as AngelWoo bounced on a dildo while pinching and playing with his pink nipples. He whined softly and kept calling for daddy.

San could just feel the burning sensation in his stomach that was just begging him to cum and release everything."So fucking hot... I'll be your dadd-"

"Saaann~ hellooo?" Someone knocked on the door.

"Fuck. God damnit." San really wanted to cum, he sped up his pace muttering a bunch of swears as he saw stars and attempted to cum quickly.

"It's me! Wooyoung! Your future roommate?" Wooyoung chirped in a sing-song voice.

San came onto his hand, quickly grabbing a napkin and wiping his hand off before closing the tab on the computer and getting up to wash his hands.

He rushed to open the door and stared at Wooyoung.

"Y-yes?" He panted out of breath.

"Could you help me with something?" Wooyoung asked, choosing to ignore how he could see the hem of San's boxers over his shorts.

Also San was shirtless... and sweaty?

Maybe he was working out. Wooyoung thought to himself.

"Uh.. yeah sure. What is it?"

Wooyoung entered the apartment and sat on the living room couch with a dejected sigh.

"Well my landlord changed the lock to my old apartment while I was at college today... I need to get my things and move in today.. if that's alright with you.."

"Yeah that's fine, you can move in today anyways. You've already signed the contract."

"Yeah I know.. I just thought.. maybe you would've liked a bit more time in the place alone one last time before I moved in." He giggled and San just stared at him.

Wooyoung was actually kind of cut-

"Can you help me move out?" Wooyoung asked gently, placing a hand on San's arm as the male sat down next to him on the couch.

"Oh sure. Let me grab my keys really quickly and we can get going." San stood up and left the room to grab his keys and take a breather.

What was he thinking? He can't be finding his roommate attractive. That'd be so problematic!

"Alright Wooyoung. Let's go." San spoke as he left the room to get going.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Woah the amount of reads on this book 😳 kinda crazy

Didn't think anyone would really care lololol

But anyways, thanks for reading, and if you comment or vote, thanks for that too 💞