6

A few hours later both males were finally packed

A few hours later both males were finally packed. After Wooyoung hit his head, the two took a mini break, to have drinks. Wooyoung with strawberry milk and San taking a water bottle.

Now all the boxes were in the center of the living room. Both males tired from the amount of work they had put in.

Wooyoung bit his lip as he stared at San's sweaty torso. The white shirt did not leave much to imagination and Wooyoung had no problem with it.

"All good?"

"Yeah. Thanks a lot for helping." Wooyoung smiled brightly and San swore he felt a bullet in his heart.

"No problem. Let's start taking them down."

San's veins were visible in his forearms as he lifted two boxes stacked on each other. Wooyoung grabbed one as well, carrying it behind San.

Luckily Wooyoung only lived on the second floor, so the walk wasn't long but still. The slightly shorter male found himself struggling when they were on their second lap.

"Just two more boxes right?"

"Yeah." Wooyoung panted, bending over to catch his breath and practically forcing San to look up at the ceiling in the living room to avoid getting hard.

"Let me take them."

"No I can't ask you to-"

"Just let me Wooyoung." He grabbed them and the male pouted as he followed San whining about how he could still help.

"Just go return your key to the landlord and we can start your move in today."

Wooyoung nodded reluctantly and left to find the man.

San closed the trunk of his car and sat in the front waiting for Wooyoung.

・:*:・

"Here Mr.Lim." Wooyoung handed the man his old apartment key and pulled away quickly as the man brushed his fingers up Wooyoung's arm.

"It's a shame you had to move out Wooyoung. My wife was adamant on getting you out because you didn't meet rent.. You were always a pretty boy."

"Uh.. th-thanks.."

"You know.. we never talked about it.. but if you want to stay here again.. you could always do a few favors for me."

"I-I.. I have someone waiting for me.." Wooyoung left before the man could speak another word.

・:*:・

He frowned. That man had always felt off to Wooyoung. If anything, he's glad that he left.

Wooyoung walked outside, and San unlocked the car door for him, confused because Wooyoung wasn't smiling anymore.

Wooyoung sat in the passenger seat and just looked straight ahead as San started the car and began to drive.

San decided to try and cheer him up,"Do you like ice cream?"

"Hm?" Wooyoung turned to look at San as he drove the car towards their apartment.

"What's your favorite ice cream flavor?"

Wooyoung was confused with the random conversation but answered nonetheless. "Strawberry.."

"Okay." San pulled into the parking lot of an ice cream parlour and parked his car.

"What are we doing?"

"We're going to get sundaes."

"Ice cream sundaes?"

"Yup."

"But.. why?"

"You came back to the car all frowny. Let me make you smile again."

Wooyoung looked away as he blushed,"Okay."

My roommate is kind of weird.

Both males got out of the car, and San opened the door of the shop for Wooyoung.

"Woah. This place is so cute." Wooyoung was smiling now and it brought San a feeling of warmth.

"I figured you would like it here."

"San!"

"Oh, hey Jongho. I didn't think you were working today."

"Yeah, I'm taking an extra shift. And who's this?" Jongho looked at Wooyoung with a smile.

"Oh! I'm Wooyoung. His new roommate." Wooyoung smiled.

"Wow. You're really cute. Where'd you get those shorts?"

The two males began chattering and San found himself sighing.

"Jongho, we came for icecream."

"Oh yeah.." He giggled,"What can I get you guys?"

"Umm.. strawberry sundae for me."

"I'll take a chocolate one. Instead of nuts can I get Oreo crumbs."

"Sure thing~" Jongho chirped before getting to work and letting the two males select their seats.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
I'm really liking this story~