14

San walked out of his bedroom with a yawn as he scratched his stomach and made his way to the kitchen

"Aren't you gonna wear a shirt?" Wooyoung teased as he took the last piece of toast out of the toaster and put it on the plate he had designated for San.

"Huh?" San turned around to see Wooyoung in his casual sleepwear attire.

It wasn't very casual to San because of how thin the fabric was. But San had absolutely no complaints.

"Why are you so quiet?" San asked, putting a hand over his chest. Wooyoung just shrugged.

"Let's eat~" He put down the plate on the table and brought out the jam for them to eat with.

It was a Saturday morning and both males didn't really have plans for the day.

Well.. none that the other knew of.

Wooyoung wanted to have a gaming Livestream, and San wanted to go out to a party.

"So.. San.. are you going out today..?" Wooyoung asked innocently

"Hm?" San finished chewing his toast. "Yeah.. why do you ask?"

Is he having a guy over...? San frowned at the thought of some other man having their way with his Wooyoung.

His?

Oh fuck-

"No reason.." Wooyoung just smiled and licked the jam off of his lips before taking another bite.

"Oh.. well I'm probably going to go to a party with Yunho and Mingi."

Wooyoung nodded. "Have fun with that."

"... what are you planning on doing..?" San asked cautiously internally hoping it had nothing to do with another boy.

"Oh.. just.. gaming." Wooyoung smirked. "Yeah.. I'll probably play League... I was only asking.. because sometimes.. I get a little loud when I play.." Wooyoung took another bite of his toast to conceal his smile.

"I'm sure it can't be too bad.. it's just gaming.." San laughed.

"Oh trust me. I'm a.. competitive gamer." Wooyoung laughed.

"We should play together some time then. Since you're such an intense player.." San suggested.

Wooyoung smiled knowingly and nodded,"Sure!"

・:*:・

"Does this look okay?" San asked, adjusting his crew neck.

"Yeah. You'll have everyone wanting a piece of you." Wooyoung laughed.

And I'm one of them..

"If you say so,"

"Bye San~" Wooyoung waved from his spot on the couch.

San waved back at the male with a chuckle and left.

Wooyoung waited for a few minutes to see if the male would return and quickly ran to his room.

He was going to stream one of his gaming lives since he hadn't in a while.

Wooyoung posted the image and went to set up his gaming area, he put a towel on the chair and wore the mask that had a cute cat face on it

He turned on the computer and opened League of Legends. He was about to put in his dick shaped vibrator when he realized that he didn't even prep himself.

Wooyoung you idiot, are you trying to break your ass hole??

The male grabbed his lube and slicked up his fingers enough to fit two of them in at first.

Wooyoung shuddered before thrusting them in and out of himself a few more times.

That should be enough..

He put the vibrator in and groaned when he felt it brush against his prostate. Wooyoung bit his lip to hold back his moan.

The male moved back over to his set up and sat in the chair, careful not to move too much as he started the stream.

Wooyoung grabbed his headphones and put them on before starting the game.

"Hii~" Wooyoung read the comments.

"Do you guys like my skirt?" Wooyoung asked, leaning back on the chair and spreading his legs slightly so the camera could see.

Wooyoung watched as he received a gift. "Aw.. thanks Money529."

What he didn't notice though, was San returning to the apartment because his favorite streamer was having a special Livestream.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Sorry this got out so late 😞

What's gonna happen next thoo??