5

This chap is is a whole ass tease

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

San parked his car and both males got out to enter the apartment complex. It was nice, but expensive, hence the reason why Wooyoung was forced to leave the building.

"Uh.. you can wait here for a minute, I need to talk to my landlord to be let in." Wooyoung mumbled, slightly embarassed with the situation he was in.

"Don't worry about it, I'll be out here until you're done." San leaned against the wall and began scrolling through Instagram again while Wooyoung left.

" San leaned against the wall and began scrolling through Instagram again while Wooyoung left

San groaned biting his lower lip. He could just imagine fucking AngelWoo wearing the skirt, spreading his legs apart and fucking him so hard he can't walk.

He really shouldn't be looking at this kind of thing in public. But Angel just seemed like the cutest thing to him.

Innocent but not really.

And honestly it turned him on to the point where he practically only watched AngelWoo's live streams when he wanted to jerk off.

It was a problem, sure. But he didn't mind. Angels cute figure was all that San really needed.

San liked the post and got off of Instagram. He knew if he stayed on it any longer, he'd be walking stiffly the rest of the time he needed to help Wooyoung move out.

Wooyoung came back to San minutes later with a small frown. "Okay, I have some boxes too. We can take the stairs, the elevator isn't working right now.

San shrugged and took some boxes from Wooyoung to help the male.

"Lead the way." San spoke.

Wooyoung lead them both up the stairs and San found that he had to look down at his feet to avoid staring at Wooyoung's ass.

Ugh. I feel like a pervert..

"Here it is." Wooyoung unlocked the door and let San into his apartment.

Immediately, San was caught off guard by the cute pastel furniture and the kawaii figurines decorating the house.

Wooyoung giggled sheepishly. "I'm kind of embarrassed."

"Don't be. It's cute and I think it all suits you very well." San spoke honestly causing Wooyoung to blush.

How cute.

"Th-thanks.." The air around them was quiet and awkward again until Wooyoung spoke up again.

"Um.. you can take anything out here and put it in the boxes, I'll get the things in my bedroom and bathroom." Wooyoung spoke softly and San nodded, getting to work.

Wooyoung hurried into his room and got his box of sex toys, putting them in a box first so he could cover it in the rest of his items.

Wooyoung also had to take apart his Camboy stuff as well. He walked over to his pink gamer chair and disassembled it. Sometimes his streams involved him playing games.. without clothes.

For some reason the audience loved it. And usually the person who paid the most could control the vibrator he had on while streaming.

Wooyoung remembered his first time streaming that way. He shared the computer screen with the game he was playing and also had a camera pointed at his hole that was leaking with lube while the vibrator was turned on and controlled by a user.

The male was so overstimulated he cried, but he loved it nonetheless.

"Wooyoung!" San called the male from the other room.

"Uhh.. gimme a second!" Wooyoung put the chair in another box and shoved his clothes on top of it. He also covered his sex toy box in his comforter and pillows.

Wooyoung reached under his bed to grab his shoes and heard footsteps.

San blushed upon viewing Wooyoung's ass. The shorts really didn't do much from this angle. He could see the bottom of Wooyoung's ass cheeks.

Perky.. San could just imagine grabbing-

"I-I'm done." San murmured. Red on his cheeks as he looked away.

"Oh! Good." Wooyoung moved to crawl out after grabbing his shoes, but he ended up hitting his head.

"Ow- fuck!"

San rushed over to him to help him. Placing his hands on Wooyoung's hips lightly and bringing the male out from under the bed.

Wooyoung's eyes watered as he looked up at San.

"Ah. Sorry, I'm clumsy sometimes." Wooyoung wiped his eyes and San just looked at him with unreadable look on his face.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wooyoung does not wear the clothes on his Instagram posts in public.

He's not dumb lol