1 Million Celebration: San

here's san bein in charge >:)✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The couple read the viewer poll and San smirked at the results,"Well.. looks like they want you to be punished, baby."

Wooyoung huffed, "You guys were my fans first. How could you pick my boyfriend over me?" He whined and the audience started sending donations just to say sorry.

Wooyoung wanted to react but San had already started, sliding his hand down Wooyoung's front and palming him roughly.

Wooyoung flinched, "Babe-"

San smacked Wooyoung's inner thigh as a warning.

"Sir." He whimpered and San was pleased.

"Good boy." San started leaving rough kisses on Wooyoung's neck, the desires he had since Wooyoung walked into the room taking over him. "Since I'm in charge, I'm gonna make you work for that orgasm."

Wooyoung began to whine again and San grabbed his neck gently, "Those are the rules we agreed to. Be a good boy and follow them." San said and Wooyoung nodded, feeling San suck a hickey onto him.

San pulled away after a second to caress the spot with his thumb. "You're such a pretty canvas." He murmured and Wooyoung pushed his thighs together feeling more turned on.

San gripped one of Wooyoung's legs, "Show them how you're starting to get hard."

Wooyoung slowly spread his legs and leaned back against San's chest. " San asked, his hands sliding up Wooyoung's inner thigh and slowly tracing along the front of Wooyoung's underwear and feeling Wooyoung's dick twitch under his fingertips.

He gently rubbed Wooyoung for a bit more, teasing him and enjoying the way Wooyoung's hips practically bucked up into his hands.

"Are you comfy on my thigh baby?"

The male nodded.

"Speak."

"I-I'm comfy-" He flinched again from San's fingers ghosting along his front.

"Turn around and ride it then," San demanded.

Wooyoung didn't waste a second, adjusting his position so the camera could see his ass and grinding down his half-hard cock on his boyfriend's thigh. San trailed his hands down to Wooyoung's waist.

After only a moment San could feel a slight warm sensation on his thigh. "You're leaking this much from the front and we've barely even started?"

"S-sorry Sir," Wooyoung bit his lip, taking pleasure in the feeling of San's hands on his waist guiding him.

San lifted a hand, gently untucking Wooyoung's lower lip from his teeth and pulling Wooyoung close for a kiss while Wooyoung continued to grind on him, his back arching as his grinding became less steady. He's so cute when he wants to cum.

San smacked Wooyoung's ass and grabbed it roughly, "Why are you slowing down?"