7

I am a dumbass

I am a dumbass. Why would I bring him to get icecream, when I can barely even control myself.

San bit his lip as he watched Wooyoung lick the melted strawberry icecream from his lips slowly.

San looked over at Jongho hoping to find a silent way out, but the male was occupied with another customer.

San turned back to Wooyoung. "So.. what's your major?"

"Hm?" Wooyoung mumbled with a spoon of icecream in his mouth. He finished swallowing before talking.

"Ah! I'm an art major!" Wooyoung smiled because he was talking about something he actually enjoyed.

"Really?" San asked, taking another spoonful of his sundae and leaning in the listen to Wooyoung gently.

Wooyoung smiled at the way San showed interest,"Yeah. It's fun for me because I've done it for a really long time, but I know it's hard for other people in my class. Especially because our professor is really strict. What are you majoring in?"

"Photography actually. I'm surprised I haven't seen you in the art area of the school."

Wooyoung shrugged. "Well, the campus is pretty big. But at least now, you're gonna see me." He smiled before taking another spoonful of his icecream and moaning softly.

The light yet lewd sound of his melodic voice caused San to feel his dick twitch.

"San this place is really good. How'd you find it?" Wooyoung asked, picking up a strawberry icecream covered cherry by the stem and lifting it to his soft lips. The red cherry resting on his lips for a moment until Wooyoung took a slow bite.

San gulped before answering. "Ah, my friend Yeosang brought me here when I was a freshman last year."

"You're not a freshman?" Wooyoung asked, eyes wide with confusion and surprise while his lips were wrapped around the cherry innocently.

"Yeah, I'm a sophomore." San spoke before lifting an Oreo icecream filled spoon to his lips.

"Seonghwa never told me that." Wooyoung pouted.

Pink lips puckered so elegantly and cute.

San leaned forward and captured Wooyoung's lips gently. Wooyoung gasped in shock, eyes widening before he melted into the kiss and responded gently. Opening his mouth for San to take control over him and dominate the kiss-

"Well it's good that you're older than me." Wooyoung interrupted San's daydream. Then you can tell me what I should and shouldn't do here." Wooyoung chirped before eating another spoonful.

Right.. like I'd actually kissed him..

"Almost done?" San asked after clearing his throat and finishing his icecream.

"Huh? Yep! Lemme finish this." Wooyoung lifted the glass bowl to his lips, pouring the melted icecream into his mouth, and causing a bit to spill and drip down his chin. The light pink liquid was taunting San as if it was saying,"Yeah I'm the only sticky substance you'll see on Wooyoung's face."

Does that mean that San wanted to give Wooyoung a cum facial?

Maybe.

San couldn't even stop himself. He picked up a napkin and wiped if off for the male before he did something he'd regret.

"Oh! Thanks." Wooyoung smiled. "Sometimes I'm a messy eater. Especially with sweets." He winked at San innocently.

Fuck.

"Alright, let's get going then." San spoke. He got up to pay for their ice creams and walked with Wooyoung to the car.

"Thanks for the icecream San."

"It was nothing, really." He smiled and started the car, driving them to the apartment quickly.

Both males got out and grabbed a box each.

"San?" The male looked over his box to see Mingi standing at the doorway of the apartment.

"Huh? Mingi?"

"Dude, what are you doing?"

"I'm moving in my new roommate, Wooyoung. Wooyoung this is Mingi."

"Hiii~" Wooyoung chirped, his head peeking around the side of his box.

"Oh! Hey. Do you need help?" Mingi's tone became flirty after seeing the male himself.

"That would be greatly appreciated, yep." San cut off Wooyoung before he could speak for himself.

"Oh I'll hold the door for you then."

Mingi pushed open the door and held it for the two males. Then continued to help them bring the rest of the boxes inside.

Thirty minutes later, all of Wooyoung's items were in his room.

"Thanks Mingi." Wooyoung spoke with a smile.

"No problem." The male smirked and Wooyoung blushed. "By the way Wooyoung, my room is right down the hall. Number 215."

"Oh.. okay.."

San watched their interaction in silence.

"Stop by anytime." He winked and left.

San tsked and rolled his eyes. "He's a flirt. Don't bother with him."

"Maybe I want a flirt." Wooyoung teased,"Just kidding." He nudged San's arm cutely.

He skipped over to his box filled with bedroom stuff and started unloading it in his room.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Opinions 🤔